πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🍫 Exclusive Sneak Peek - Help us name our new blocker for a chance to win Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Love your suggestions, @petpawz πŸ€—I'll send that soon to the Studio... Let's see what they chose!

There are still have a few hours to keep the ideas coming πŸ’

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

@petpawz I love your suggestions and I hope that they choose one of yours. I love, love, love your "Nuts-So-Bad" and "Foil Foilers"! You've got a great imagination! Good luck!

• QueenMia
    edited March 2020
    Options

And that's it! The contest is now over!

Thank you everyone for sharing some very nice and fun ideas with us! I've gathered everything in one document and sent it all to the Studio, who will pick the winning suggestion - The winner will receive 30 Gold Bars.

Please remember that the Studio reserve the right not to pick a winner if they find that none of the suggestions is fit for purpose.

We will also awardΒ 5 random suggestions with 20 Gold BarsΒ each.

Watch this space as the winners will be announced in the coming week (bear with us though!). In the meantime, you can try your luck for more Gold bars in our on-going contests. Just check here.

Good luck everyone and thanks again for sharing your ideas.

Stay safe and see you around πŸ’

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia and good luck everyone 😊

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Good luck everyone ☘️🍩πŸ’ͺ🏻

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Good luck everyone and may the best suggestion win! ☘️🐱✊

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Good luck everyone.

I can't wait to see who will gonna be the winner!~

Everyone had so many cool suggestions about the name of those new blockers.

Oh and I can't wait to find the answer in the question about how much damage Nutcracker will gonna do in those new blockers.

Mmm..I'm so curious and about this too.

• QueenMia
    Options

** Winners announcement **

Hello dear Friends Community πŸ‘‹

I hope you're all well.

The Studio has reviewed all your suggestions and has chosen his favourite. It was very difficult to chose between all your great suggestions, but there can only be one winner... ** insert drum rolls here **

I am pleased to announced that the new Candy Crush Friends blockers (coming soon!) will be named after @debrichmond 'suggestions: Hazelnut Crunch πŸ€—

@debrichmond congratulations! You can be proud of you - Now the whole World of Candy Crush Friends will be calling those delicious boosters Hazelnut Crunch πŸŽ‰You also won 30 Gold bars!

But that's not all - We'd also like to reward the 4 of you for coming up with some great suggestions:

@caambuj for "Chocowall Blocker"

@elleem for "Hazelcup blocker"

@nessaann for "Hazel crush"

@petpawz for "Nuts-So-Bad"

That was a close call and you guys deserved 20 Gold bars!

πŸ‘‰To receive your prize, please send me yourΒ Game IDΒ in a private messageΒ (don't forget to mention this contest).Β 

🌟Did not win today? Don't worry, join our latest contest here and let us know which Yeti you prefer for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Happy playing everyone! Stay safe and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey hi @QueenMia .

Hmm... So, those nutty blockers will be called 'Hazelnut Crunch' ?

You know what? I love it too!~

You and your team made a perfect suggestion for those new blockers. So,well done and well done to @debrichmond for thinking that.

Congrats and congrats to the winners too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?