πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Beat the Superstar - Beat PummyRaj and win free boosters!

Options

Comments

• Hesham_Shaheen
    Hesham_Shaheen Posts: 189 Level 3
    Options

Amazing score @candycrushinit!

Congratulations!

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,074 Pro Player 👑
    Options

First try with Olivia I will try misty next

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Nice score @BQN537 πŸ€—

A few days left and here is the current leaderboard! Let's see if there are any changes until Monday! Good luck everyone and well done to those already in the leaderboard πŸ’ͺ

candycrushinit 142850

Hesham_Shaheen 141610

Sofia1992 130220

gr33n3y3z 116480

ffs 112180

Werner_Cichy 110570

BQN537 106950

kiara_wael 88320

mysticalmysty 87350

PummyRaj 78370

Stay safe πŸ’

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Hi everyone

Haven't had much chance to get in here and for first 4-5days thought boy it sure is quiet. Still learning here and didn't know that if you don't insert yourself into the link/ thread or if no one tags you... you don't get those emails...duh. Last week my bff lost her father and it hit us hard, I did so much cooking to help out I ended up getting carry out, but that's what you do for a bestie. Again great scores everyone, will be trying this weekend and as always sweet luck to all.

Thank you @QueenMia, will try to stay safe, and I second that to everyone.

And thank you for the links @BQN537 I skipped right over the Odus Leprechaun challenge, didn't see when scrolling down :), Didn't get It though. Crush that weekend all, and good luck!!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,074 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Your welcome @LoveDachs

So sad when someone you love passes away.

Keep on crushing and stay safe 🐨🐾🦈🐬

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

@QueenMia & @pummy@pummy@PummyRaj, I've gone a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y back from 1660(?) three times. This is the closest I've come to beating 78370. I don't know if I'm up to all that scrolling back, again. I sure do want the badge!

I'm posting this for the "Honorable Mention" classification. (Yes. I know there's actually NOT an Honorable Mention,but wanted to post something! 😭😭😭

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

For the record...

I tried to tap on @PummyRaj several times & it kept putting pummy. I don't know what's going on!

• LoveDachs
    Options

@BQN537

Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes it is, I lost my father at the tender age of 5, this was the closest I had to a father for most of my life, and will never be forgotten.

Yes, keep on crushing too and stay safe!

• LoveDachs
    Options

@GranBarb

LOL.....You made me laugh, I needed that!

You can do it, still have 3 days or so. I know it's a lot of scrolling...but think of that badge and some lollies, yum. Good luck!

BTW, don't feel bad about the mishap, I too have a hard time with the list sometimes, especially when there is lag, yeah that's it...lag. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?