🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lag in the game

Naihel
Naihel Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

Since the last two updates I have experienced a lot of lag in the game, which does not allow me to play comfortably

I ask for help to solve the problem, because it is extremely annoying

Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,292 Candy Moderator

Hello @Naihel A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that I am not able to understand the issue completely!! Can you please explain with as many details as possible?

1) In what game you are having this issue and what device are you using?

2) What do you mean by "lag" in the game? Did you loose level progress?

3) Did you save the game through Facebook OR King account?

Please post back your reply by typing in the empty comment box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day! Please stay safe and Warm 😷

• Naihel
    Naihel Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

Sorry for my English

And thank you for reply

I'm playing Candy Crush Friends Saga

When I say lag, I mean that the game is not smooth and the animations are slow

I save my game through Facebook

And, well, I know that maybe it is not a problem that can be fixed here, but at least I wanted to express it so that maybe they will consider it for the next update.

Thank you for you help

• PummyRaj

Hello again @Naihel Thank for replying back 🤗

And no! Your English is just fine and completely understandable 👍️

I could not understand only the issue with your game, that's why, needed more details 🙂

I have few more questions, if you don't mind... the more details I can get, the better help I can be to solve the issue OR to bring in the King team to help you. And, this is the place to post your complaints and ask all your questions pertaining to the game(s). and the issues will be fixed here -- once I gather all the information (I am just a player like you, but help out here in my free time), I will give you some trouble shooting steps that are provided by the King Community Team. If those do not resolve the issue OR it is much bigger issue that the King Team needs to look into, I will send in all the details to the Friends game In-charge to take a look at. If they can solve it, they will. Otherwise, it will be taken to the game Studio to looked at and fixed. Usually those complaints would be more of a glitches and bugs in the game. Hope this made sense 🙂

Now with regards to the issue in your game ---> Can you tell me which device are you using to play the game? Also, can you check what version do you have currently?

When you said "not smooth" -- is the game freezing in middle of a level OR crashing suddenly and App closing up?

With regards to "animations" -- could you explain a bit more? Why do you think they are slow? And did you notice this all over the game OR when the characters doing the "Happy Dance" when you win the level?

Sorry for asking lots of questions! But, like I said above, the more details I get, the better assistance I can provide.

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!

Please stay Safe and Warm 😷

• chaibb
    chaibb Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same issue.Sorry for my poor English,too. My device is Mi10pro with s865 and 12Gb ram. But I still got lagging animation after I take any move .I have another samgsung 2018 A6 phone with great and smooth playing.Hope your great team will solve this annoying issue.Thank you a lot.

• trgthntn
    trgthntn Posts: 5 Level 2

You can watch this video. I have the same issue with this game on Mi 10 pro. Candy Crush Saga is less lagging than Candy Crush Friends Saga.

http   s://photos  .app   .goo  .gl/  aVachGAnmSQvgyM36

Please remove all the space in the url because I can not post the link.

• PummyRaj

Hello @trgthntn Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I could not access the "link" you have posted above. I did try by removing the spaces in between. But, I think some letters might be missing... not sure!

Just wondering... were you trying to post a picture OR a video? If you would like to post a picture, you can attach it by using the "Screenshot" feature -- the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment page.

If you are trying to post a video, can you please check that you have added "all the" key letters?

Oh! The reason you were not able to add the video link is, because you are in level 1 (or new bee). Once, you are in level 2, you should be able to.

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment back given below (just like before 🙂)

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍭 🍭

• trgthntn

Hi Pummy,

Thank you for your respond.

May be the video was set to private so that you could not get access to the video. I have re-uploaded to another cloud here

htt ps://mega .nz/file/A1hVHKoS#lS9BBLmaipDWNVzkAVo1mN924jcY9Oa4m7ozyOkv7Ks

Btw, how can I get level up to be able to post a link?

Regards.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there, please copy the URL link that you wish to share and just paste it on your comment box. Then click "Reply". Hope you are able to share your link this time. 😊

• trgthntn

Try again here

https://mega.nz/file/A1hVHKoS#lS9BBLmaipDWNVzkAVo1mN924jcY9Oa4m7ozyOkv7Ks

• dzontra83
    dzontra83 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am also experiencing the same issues on my new Poco F2 which is also SD865, it seems to be an issue either with MIUI or with Xiaomi phones optimisation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?