🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Leprechaun progress gone

Imalittlemad
Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3

So once learning how to do the leprechaun challenge I started playing. I got passed the 5 and 7 quest and I believe I needed to do one more quest to finish the 10. Today I enter the game and the challenge pops up and it doesnt show the 5 and 7 quest challenged are darkened or checked off.

So, do I really have to start over with one day left?

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Hi @Imalittlemad Every Odus challenge ( in this case for Nutcracker Leprechaun outfit ) is bit different than the other challenge on Candy Crush Friends, there’s no indications that says how many quests that we already did, all you need to do is just keep completing the quests until you got 10 quests ( 3 daily quests per day to play ) and by the end of the event, which is tomorrow night, if you did already 10 quests you will see the pop up and you will rewarded with 3 lollipops and Nutcracker Leprechaun outfits. I normally keep the screenshots of my quests on my device just for my own record

• Imalittlemad
    Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3

When I meant it showed I had completed quests I meant the odus ones. When this window (pictured above) popped up the 5 and 7 quests were greyed or check marked (i cant remember which) which told me i had completed the 5 and 7 quests. I was working on finishing the 10. I had completed 2 quests yesterday but couldn't finish the last one (it was for a big prize box and required a lot) so I thought I can finish the last quest required for Odus challenge the next day when the new quests came out. I opened my game and the odus challenge reset (again see pic above) so I'm at a loss.

• mysticalmysty

Hi again @Imalittlemad you are not loosing anything the pop up for the invitation always keep coming back every day, and as I said before it won’t tell us how many quests that we already did, but system on the studio has all the record that, it did popped out on my game too everyday without any mark or indication, so don’t worry if you can get 10 quests completed by tomorrow night, on Monday you will get the reward 👍🏻

• cissywilliams77
    cissywilliams77 Posts: 2 Newbie

Same thing happened to me ,yesterday it said I was in the 8-10 gold and I completed those quest yesterday and completed 2 of the 3 today but no issues costume or rewards as of yet 5:15 pm on 5-22-20

• cissywilliams77
    cissywilliams77 Posts: 2 Newbie

*No odus costume or rewards

• mysticalmysty

Hi @cissywilliams77 You won’t get the reward until tomorrow ( Monday ) as the event still on going right now.

• paola_1999
    paola_1999 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I didn't get the Leprechaun Nutcracker. Instead, I got the 7 missions award, when I am sure I completed 10 missions (even more). I think my missions got reset at one point because one day my missions were the same as the ones two days ago (even with the uncompleted progress of some missions). So... I think I have lost one day of missions and didn't count for the 10 missions award? Please help me

User ID: 1103008569

Device: Samsung J2

Android 5.1.1

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @paola_1999, warm welcome to our community. This event you had to do 10 Quest, not to be confused with levels, in order to get the Leprechaun outfit. You had a chance of getting 18 quests done, 3 per day max, even if you missed one day, you could still have enough quests. Don’t worry if you didn’t get it this time, I’m sure this event will come again, you’ll have another shot at it. 😉😊🐰

• paola_1999
    paola_1999 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2020

I didn't mistaken it for levels. I have done my 10 quests :(. The thing is that my quests progress went 'backup' some days ago before i reached the 10 quests, so i lost like 2 completed quests!

Thanks for answering anyway :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?