🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to my progress?

Options
weezykobe202720
weezykobe202720 Posts: 9 Level 2

I'm playing candy crush friends there was a cookie challenge pass for levels with cookies there was 10 days remaining I had 2 out of the 4 now I'm back a zero and the board I was on restarted. How can I get my progress back??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @weezykobe202720 Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please clarify whether you have lost the progress of just the "Cookie Challenge" OR the regular level progress too?

You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Stay safe and warm!

• weezykobe202720
    Options

Hello and thanks for responding!! I just lost the progress on the "Cookie Challenge"

• Linzi2610
    Linzi2610 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My daily progress has gone back to day 1 when I’ve not missed a day of playing in over a year please help

• weezykobe202720
    Options

@PummyRaj I have completed another cookie level and it's still not adding up my levels completed. It should be 3 out of the 4 but its only showing 1. Any help would e greatly appreciated 😊!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @weezykobe202720 A Very Happy Sunday to you 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about that!! Let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if that helps...

Log out of the game ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cache / Cookies ---> Turn off your device for 2-3 minutes and turn it back on, connect to internet ---> Log back into the game and see if the count came up.

If not, please post these details: (1) Device you are using (2) your game ID number through this link ---> Find my ID number

Talk to you soon! Have a great day 🍭

Stay Safe and Warm 😷

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I have lost the 'STAR CHASE ' last night. I collected a further 11 stars to the tally.

I should have 13 stars now. Screenshot was taken on 19th March. Much appreciated if you could help.

• weezykobe202720
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj unfortunately it didn't work it has me at 2 completed levels when it should be all 4 now. I'm using a Samsung galaxy s8 my game I.d. number is 10002631564. I followed all the steps you asked also. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope your have a great day and staying safe!!

• weezykobe202720
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj I hope all is well!! Did you have any luck there is only 6 hours left in the cookie challenge and it's still showing incorrect information I should have completed the challenge already. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?