๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Post your scrapbook! How many characters and costumes did you get so far?

Comments

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4

I did not get Misty Carnival ๐Ÿ˜ช

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @candycrushinit ...

I totally forgot to post this here...

Five days ago, I've got Olivia and she is in my team now.

Level 7 was a bit hard of her event but I did it in the end !~

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Congratulations @Sofia1992

I'm so happy for you ๐Ÿค—

I still did not get the event. Luckily, I had her the last time and used a lot of boosters to pass those tricky levels. But unfortunately, I need some timed boosters to pass many of my levels as I can. I am stuck in the 750s ๐Ÿ˜ช

• Sofia1992

Don't worry my buddy @candycrushinit .

I feel your pain. I still have mixed feelings about this event.

From one side, I'm happy that I've got Olivia in my team but from the other side, I feel disappointed cause I spent all my boosters that I had (I had few of them but anyway) and almost all my gold bars for buying boosters and getting 5 extra turns (from 125 gold bars that I had before I ended up now with 45 only).

Yes, I know that I was responsible for spending those boosters and those gold bars but seriously, Olivia's event was a pain for me. From level 1-6 of her event, everything were so easy but from level 7 and after, the nightmare started.

Level 7 took me 32 tries to pass it. 32 times, oh my god. The level...oh my god...it was one of the most hardcore levels that I have never played in event (actually it was the 2nd most hardcore level in event. The first one was in Rachel's event and again, it was level 7. I don't know but 7 doesn't seem to be my lucky number afterall) .

Ok...I can understand that they wanted to put alot of challenge of this event but come on...even Jelly Queen's event was a bit easier and the same goes and for BGT' s event too. Olivia's event was ...The Ultimate Nightmare for real !

And if one day, they bring Rachel back, then please, I hope they don't put that level 7 again. I don't want to live this again.

Anyway, I hope the next event to cheer me up.

Btw, you know that this Tuesday (March 17) is St.Patrick's Day.

I'm so curious to see if they will gonna bring Nutcracker Leprechaun back. I'm very curious now!

• akthamabuali
    akthamabuali Posts: 2,760 Level 3

The only way to overcome the virus is by strangthing our immune system and that's will be by eating vegetable and vitamin

Sty home and be safe

• candycrushinit

Started collecting Dachs Caterpillar

• Sofia1992

Aww...~

You are lucky my lil buddy @candycrushinit .

Me from the other side and according to the game, I must reach in level 721 so to start to unlock Dachs' outfits.

Now, I'm in level 711 so I hope to unlock Dachs' outfits too soon~

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@candycrushinit I've recently earned Dachs caterpillar on March 9th

• candycrushinit

That is incredible @Sharon_Loose ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ›

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?