Comments

• ipeh_khai
    ipeh_khai Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

How to up the level?

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

I believe that I have collected all of the characters and costumes that are available thus far! I have been playing for a long time! I love it. So Iโ€™m not new to the game but new to the community.

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options

@QueenMia, fortunately, I got Olivia the first time because this is another event that I didn't get on my game. So, that's 3 in a row, that I know of. The Carnival Jelly Queen event, the Olivia challenge & Odus. Oh, and Nutcracker! So, four!

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@AbhinavSargar

Thank you for the info, sorry to hear that you and others still haven't received this challenge. I was there with you till last Tuesday, wasn't getting anything since October, couldn't get into my account/profile etc, kept saying connection error., the only thing I was getting and could look forward to besides playing the regular games were the daily quests. Even the daily rewards stopped, nothing was getting through to me. Finally resolved the issue with a Google update.

Good luck to you and hope you get the next one.BTW I didn't get the Leprechaun challenge but was jumping for joy when I got Olivia and it made my day.

Stay safe too and "everyone":)

• LoveDachs
    Options

Thank you QueenMia and King for another great event. Been wondering though why Olivia has only 5 tentacles? Curious minds want to know...lol

Here is my entry:

• rmccarthy0413
    rmccarthy0413 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @LoveDachs

I did get a notification but I haven't got Leprechaun Nutcracker Event In-game.

May Next Time for Me for the Events.

Be Healthy and Safe

Have a nice day!!

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia @Community_Team and Candy Crush Friends Saga Team for Looking into the Problems with the Events for Every Player. It's because of You, players get a good character and events. Please Keep Sending Them.

• LoveDachs
    Options

@AbhinavSargar

Thank you very much. It's weird how some get events and others don't, and then they do and you don't, someone said they were working on that so, keep fingers crossed. From some of the screenshots I've seen I'm still missing some costumes from events that I did. Well lets look at it this way, we still have lots to look forward to. Also didn't someone also say that if you received a notification that means you have it but won't be able to see it, and to do the daily quests, all 3 per day till tonight at 6? Hope you been doing them, maybe you will have a surprise after all.

Be careful and stay safe too, again thank you and good luck also :)

• Angel2007
    Angel2007 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for being so helpful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?