🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I NEED HELP with level 2017!! Been on it for DAYS!

Options
Jena28
Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2

Like wtf ? Im ready 2 delete this game! What is the strategy 4 this level? Its quite annoying! Can someone put up a video PLEASE?? Those of u out there who are good at it obviously had a special technique..when i was stuck on a few other levels, i came on here and some of u were super sweet & nice enough 2 put up videos, while some explained what they did, and guess what? I tried again & NAILED IT! Hoping that will happen again :-)

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @Jena28 We do have video section for any levels that our video creator uploaded it :https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Jena28, although I’m not at that level yet, I was able to see it on YouTube 😉 and I can offer this for advice: I would definitely pick Dash for this one, he’s my #1 pick but Nutcracker would be good as well. This game is very strategic, before making a move, always check to see if you can make a striped or wrapped candy or even better, a combo. Once those cookies are close to the blockers, then getting the green candy comes in handy to trigger Dash ( he will help destroy the blockers directly below the cookie, 2 different cookies). That’s why I prefer Dash over Nutcracker, the Nutcracker is sometimes unreliable because he doesn’t always destroy the one you want or need.

After you dunked the first 3 cookies, you can control where you want the next one to fall ( or at least try) look at which side you prefer the cookie to fall ( obviously the one that has no blockers and if there is none, which side is the easiest to help you dunk that cookie ( with striped or wrap candy) always check before you make your moves, this is a hard level but I’m sure you can do this, you made it this far, congratulations, don’t give up, you got this, Nat. 🥰🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?