mohamad1366 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Plaese help me .olivia level 7. Thanks

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @mohamad1366 and welcome to the Community 🤗

We have plenty of Candy Crush Friends Experts here and I'm sure they'll have great tips for you! @flew66 @Nat09 @Sofia1992 @candycrushinit @Foley1362 @mysticalmysty @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @firebombmarkus... Any help for our friend @mohamad1366 please?

Happy playing 🍒

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,166 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia

Hi @mohamad1366 .

Play underneath, and make stripped or wrapped candy and combine them to destroy the blocks. there are also a lot of booster stripped candy on the right and left.

This video as references

Keep Trying . Hope this will help you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @mohamad1366 . Welcome to our sweet community.

Oh boy, I know this level on Olivia's event. It's a very hard one.

Don't worry, i feel your pain cause I stucked in the level for a long time until some advices from my best friends @flew66 , @gr33n3y3z and @Foley1362 helped me and now I've got Olivia in my team.

According to my best friends, all you have to do in this level is to focus on destroying those poundcake blockers mostly.

Poundcake blockers have until 6 layers and they look like these:

So, as you will see in the below screenshot, you have to destroy those side blockers first. You can destroy them fast with 3 ways:

1)Try to match candies next to them.

2)Use candy combos like striped candies or even, if you are lucky enough, use a color bomb with a coloring candy and that will destroy everything in the panel or even use striped candy with wrapped candy together and you will get a huge blast that covers three columns and three rows, is very effective in removing blockers.(Trust me the last combo is easier to be made)

And 3) Time boosters which you can find them from daily gifts or from challenges like 'Cookie Challenge' and so on.

Anyway, first focus on destroying those side poundcake blockers.

After doing that and those blockers are removed, focus on destroying the stubborn 9 blockers in the bottom.

Τry to activate the fish blockers with Striped Candy or whatever means. It may trigger a chain reaction among the fish blockers and remove a good portion of those 9 poundcake blockers.

Well, I hope I helped you and the advice of my best friends to help you too!~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?