🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Progress lost @ Olivia Quest

The game suggested me to log into my Facebook profile to save my game score. I did. But now my Progress in Olivia's Quest (I came up to finishing 9 levels!!!) is completely lost.

Thats very very disappointing as I now have no chance to make it again so far until the Quest will be over :(

I wish I didnt follow the suggestion at all :(

As I understand from browsing the q&a's there is no way to get that progress back! That's really a big no go. Why should I spend money in a game that sets back my acheivements?

Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @stardust_all_over_me, welcome to our community, sorry you’re having these issues with your game but let’s see if we can’t get it back. Have you tried closing app and phone, clear cache and cookies, then wait a minute then reopen phone and game ( make sure you have the latest update). That often resolves the problem. Let me know if it works, if not, we’ll figure something else out 😊🐰

• stardust_all_over_me
    stardust_all_over_me Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello, I tried your recommendations...

The latest update is installed. Checked it via Google PlayStore.

Closing and reopening the game didnt work out. Clearing cache, waiting a few minutes before reopening also didnt :(

I dont know... The normal levels have been saved. Only the saving of quest didnt work?

I will try restarting my phone now. Didnt work either :( :( :(

• stardust_all_over_me

Seems to be not my day...

Wrote a full comment on your tips. When clicking "save" after editing a mistake it also got lost.

Now I will reply just in short. Tried all of your tips. None had worked. But thanks for trying to help!

• Nat09

I did find this info @stardust_all_over_me, you might have already tried it but I will send it just in case, I really would hate to see you lose your progress. Good luck 😊Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved

Community_TeamMay 10, 2018

In our Kingdom there are players from all over the world and from all walks of life. You might be a new to the game or you have been conquering tricky levels for years.

One thing however is for sure: You do not want to lose your levels.

Whether you would drop your phone in the bath or fancy changing hardware, rest assured King has your game progress safe and sound. That is if you have the game saved either through your Facebook or Kingdom account.

The option on saving the game through Facebook is presented right away when you open your game app. It's very simple, just be sure to connect the game to the correct Facebook account!

If rather play connected to Kingdom, you can find the option from the in-game settings. 

As you keep making progress in the game, keep the game connected to the same Kingdom or Facebook account and you will be saving it automatically.

Problems with retrieving your saved game? 

Now you might come across issues with retrieving your saved levels. Either on a new device or on your current one. As there are different device types, there are different tips and tricks to get you back on track.

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

Didn't save the game? Is it too late? 

If you're moving onto a new device make sure to check out our tips here on how to do it successfully. 

If you have not saved the game, unfortunately it won't be recorded on our servers which means we can't bring the lost top scores back to you.

What we suggest is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level and make your way to us through here and we'll try to help you out the best we can. Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save"

Now you're all set and ready to go! 

• Nat09

The page wouldn’t open for me 👆🏻so I got the info  here for you.🐰😊

Have you lost your levels or have a wrong profile in your game?

Sometimes especially if you are sharing your device or logging into several Facebook or King accounts, games can get tangled up and confused.

Worry not, as you can always disconnect the game app from Facebook or King account and reconnect to the correct profile:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account.

- Now, delete the Facebook App from your phone (if you have it installed).

- Next, we need to go to Settings, then App Management, now chose the app and Clear Cache.

- Finally, open the game select "Connect", this should open a Google Chrome window for you to sign in to Facebook or you can connect to your King account by selecting the orange icon.

- Once you're back in you can reinstall the Facebook app if you like.

If you have further issues with connecting the game to Facebook, check out how you can get reconnect here

• stardust_all_over_me

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately nothing helped. I wrote an email via contact form. Maybe they can do something...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,596 Candy Moderator

Hello @stardust_all_over_me Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Unfortunately, it might take a while to hear back from the Player Support Team (where you send the email through contact form)!!

You still have one more level to go and then finish up the Star Chaser to collect 30 stars!! And you have only 4 or 5 days!!

Let's do something... please give me below details and I will escalate this issue to the Friends Community In-charge and see if they can send their help immediately! I am not sure it will work out or not, but we can try...

1) Device you are using;

2) Your game user ID number, this link will help you to look for it ---> Find my Game ID Number

Hoping for the best! Talk to you soon!

Please stay safe and warm! 😷

• stardust_all_over_me

ID: 1432024290

Xperia XZ2 with Android 10

• Nat09

Thanks @PummyRaj, I very much appreciate your help 🥰🐰

• stardust_all_over_me

Whats even more confusing...

The "stickers" of olivia have been counted. I have 400 of 450! 8)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?