πŸ† Want some extra help? Check our CCFS Level Designers Tips here !
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends Saga Easy Guides - Top 5 Tips for beginners

Options

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Great Job! @Sofia1992 Congratulations!!

Some Tips for Players for difficult levels-

β€’βœ“ Try to Get All Three Pre-Level Boosters Together which will help you to pass the level easily.

β€’βœ“ Use your Special Combination Wisely. For Example -

|_|C|_| ,C= Candy, |_|=Blocker

C |_| C

|_|C|_|

In these types of levels, You need to use Combination of Stripped Candy and Wrapped Candy. And You need to form them. Also, Remember To Use the Correct Character for these Levels. If the Blocker is Gummy Blocker then Olivia or Odus or Misty or Jelly Queen or Yeti can do the job here. But While Playing The Level, Make Sure While Playing, Cover Up The Most Area with the damage. For Example, You Got 20 Moves Then Divide The Level Board in 4 Parts and then Clear one Part in 5 Moves to ensure that Everything Gets Completed in 20 Moves. Also, Keep Making Special Candies.

β€’βœ“ There are Some Levels where we don't have Enough Space To Cover The Game Correctly. For Such Levels- Jelly Queen, Misty and Red Rabbit Comes in handy.

For Example-

|B C| |B C B| |C B| ,B = Blocker ,C = Candy

|C C| |C C C| |C C|

<S P A C E................> Try to use the middle panel

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| Use Jelly Queen on middle

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| and on the End where blockers

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| are found.

|C C C| |C C C| |C C|

|B B B| |C C C| |B B|

|B B| |B| |B B|

β€’βœ“ There are some Levels where we cannot access Areas directly. For Such Levels, Use Jelly Queen or Tiffi or Blocker Damage Characters- Olivia or Nutcracker or Red Rabbit or Bubblegum Troll . For Example-

|C C| |B B| ,C= Candy , B= Blocker

|B B| |C C| Try Making Fishes on this levels

S P A C E and Combination of Stripped

S P A C E Candy and Wrapped Candy on

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| Left and Right Panels of Level

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| Also Combination of Color

|C C C| |C C C| |C C| Bomb/Coloring Bomb and Fish

S P A C E will work.

S P A C E

|B B| |B B|

|B B| |B B|

β€’βœ“ Always Make Combination of 2 Color Bombs, 2 Coloring Bombs and Color Bomb and Coloring Bomb.

β€’βœ“ Keep an eye on Special Candies. They can get destroyed if color of the candies matches the color of the Special Candy. To avoid this situation, try to use them before 4 Moves. Sometimes it's worth to not use them. So, Use Them Carefully.

β€’βœ“ For Purple Jam Levels, Use Jelly Queen Because She is useful in destroying Blockers as well as Spreading The Jam in above areas. She is Useful in Dropdown Levels and Shift Levels of Jam too.

β€’βœ“ Do Not Use any hammer before you try at least 50 Times to complete a level. Use it wisely.

β€’βœ“ Keep Checking the Events in the Community and in your Game To Win Exclusive Characters and Uniforms.

β€’βœ“ @JustPlaying provides videos on How to clear a level

for Each Level. Check Them.

I Hope This Helps.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Wow! Look at all these awesome tips you have here 🀩

I have moved this thread and announced it in the Level Tips category as I think it's very helpful to have it there.

Thank you so much for sharing your Expert knowledge with everyone on the Community πŸ™

You guys are amazing 🌟πŸ’ͺ

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia for sharing your tips too and indeed Great Job @Sofia1992 and Thanks for Sharing your views.

Have A Nice Day!!

Psst- Maybe One Day We will get a Type of Level Guide and How To Solve Every Type of Level Guide.

Maybe a Sneek Peek Too.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey everyone.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you loved my guide.

Also, I'm so happy to see that some of you wanted to share your own tips with everyone.

@flew66 , @bearwithme and @AbhinavSargar . Thank you so much for sharing your tips here.

And don't worry @QueenMia . The series with the guides will be continued.

Here is another one from me and this one is about the blockers.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Amazing thread @Sofia1992 πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Here’s my one trick I will mention. Always be looking for combos of candies that can lead to the color bomb or coloring candy. I often find the game board rewards you for making a creative move like that rather than waiting for it to happen on it’s own set up.

Good luck πŸ’ͺ🏻 all 🍩

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

@Sofia1992 @Ashraf - Thanks for these amazing guides! I've edited your post, @Sofia1992 and added a link to the other guides that you guys have made πŸ€—

Thank you πŸ™ πŸ’

• Sofia1992
    Options

Hey @QueenMia . Thanks alot for posting me and @Ashraf 's guides in 'Level Designers Tips' section and also, thank you for editing my post and put those links on it too.

We are so glad that with that info, we can help everyone who plays CCFS.

And don't worry. Even more guides are coming soon.

I can't wait to share even more things with everyone too.

Everyone deserve help and knowledge too and it doesn't matter if we are new or old players on CCFS.

Still, we love to help the others, no matter what.~

Thank you...thank you again @QueenMia !~

I don't know how but you and everyone here are my inspiration to make more and more great things.

Thank you and I'm glad that I discovered this community!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sofia1992 I created a Did you know thread in the Player's Corner and I'm going to post this message there.

• Sofia1992
    Options

Ok @Elsa . You have the permission from me to do this.

Thank you.~ It means alot for me.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

My friend, I didn't wait to get your permission. I just went ahead and posted it! You can check it out here. Please feel free to add other important things that the newbies need to know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?