🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where are my boosters?

spikegirl
spikegirl Posts: 3 Newbie

I haven’t gotten candies on any level for weeks. I followed directions and reloaded the game. I’m still not getting candies but now I also don’t have any boosters. I have contacted support 3 times and have not gotten a response. I will be done with this game if I’m not given some satisfaction. It’s no longer fun only frustrating.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,644 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @spikegirl Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am pretty sure that you are talking about the Sugar Track challenge! Unfortunately, the Sugar Drops were removed from the game forever and we don't see them anymore 😔

1) If your counter is stuck at a certain number, then just leave it and ignore it because, there is nothing you can do to fix it!

But, if the Sugar Drops are being counted when you play the levels, keep collecting them and see if the next mark gives you rewards! If not, then that's it.

2) Please never reinstall your game unless suggested by one of the King team/Community In-charge team. It will not do any good because missing rewards from Sugar Drops is not the issue with your device, but the game itself!!

3) With regards to contacting the Customer Support ---> unfortunately, there is nothing they can do with this particular issue! Like I said above, it is the issue with removal of the feature, and hence, they cannot act upon it.

Hope this made sense and clarifies about all the issues you are having in the game at present! Please post back if you have any more questions OR need our assistance.

Very sorry for not being a big help 😔

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• spikegirl
    Answer ✓

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately that really ruins the game. I guess I’m no longer a candy crush devotee.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hi @spikegirl . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Do you play Candy Crush Saga Game ? You lost booster or Have not Sugar Track ?

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Stay Safe

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@spikegirl

If u don’t have any boosters. U may try uninstall and install again ...

• spikegirl

I did that in an effort to get candies and lost all boosters.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,644 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @spikegirl Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am pretty sure that you are talking about the Sugar Track challenge! Unfortunately, the Sugar Drops were removed from the game forever and we don't see them anymore 😔

1) If your counter is stuck at a certain number, then just leave it and ignore it because, there is nothing you can do to fix it!

But, if the Sugar Drops are being counted when you play the levels, keep collecting them and see if the next mark gives you rewards! If not, then that's it.

2) Please never reinstall your game unless suggested by one of the King team/Community In-charge team. It will not do any good because missing rewards from Sugar Drops is not the issue with your device, but the game itself!!

3) With regards to contacting the Customer Support ---> unfortunately, there is nothing they can do with this particular issue! Like I said above, it is the issue with removal of the feature, and hence, they cannot act upon it.

Hope this made sense and clarifies about all the issues you are having in the game at present! Please post back if you have any more questions OR need our assistance.

Very sorry for not being a big help 😔

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• spikegirl
    Answer ✓

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately that really ruins the game. I guess I’m no longer a candy crush devotee.

• JogOn
    JogOn Posts: 8 Level 2

So Sugar Drops removed forever. Just when we have time to play. Not much to keep those loyal players involved, except the new levels (made by people who don't play to encourage buying extras) once a week. Guess that's why you have had to start the TV adverts. Good luck with new players

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?