๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ“บ Anime fans cafe ๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ”†

Ashraf
Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
edited March 2020 in Off-topic

๐ŸŒฟPeace be upon you .. I, my friends, love anime movies and series .. And I want to know who loves it like me .. Here,my friends we can talk, discuss and share pictures of the anime we love .. I can not wait for your participation in the anime lovers cafe and for your interaction with us.

โœจ It does not matter if the interaction is with strong discussions๐Ÿค“, it is enough just to put a picture of your favorite anime or even just mention its name. ๐Ÿ˜…

โœจ And even it is possible to transform the matter into a game๐Ÿ˜ by putting pictures in a sequential way, as in the games here, and we can even open a field for imaginary fighting by placing pictures of the fighting scenes inside TV series and anime movies. ๐Ÿ“บ

โœจ Pictures can be normal or Animated (gif) ๐Ÿ˜‰

โœจ in the end ... peace be upon you, and make sure you stay safe and healthy. โค๏ธ

ยซ13456718

Comments

• Ashraf

Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks to gain recognition from his peers and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. The story is in two parts, the first set in Naruto's pre-teen years, and the second in his teens. The series is based on two one-shot manga by Kishimoto: Karakuri (1995), which earned Kishimoto an honorable mention in Shueisha's monthly Hop Step Award the following year, and Naruto (1997).

• Katana
    Katana Posts: 597 Level 5

Killer Bee

From Naruto anime. I love watching many anime series, especially the sword fighting scenes ๐Ÿ˜

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Okay, let's get started here @Ashraf

My favorite anime is of course My Hero Academia, a manga series written by Kohei Horikoshi. 80% of the world's population is born with a power, or quirk. A boy named Izuku Midoriya is among those who was born quirkless. After the #1 hero passes down his quirk to him, Izuku enrolls in a school where he meets new friends and an old one, who never really sees him as a friend, but some punching bag he can toy around with, and become the greatest hero the world will ever need.

So that's all, but I will be posting cute and funny GIFs anytime. Enjoy your day!

This is my favorite GIF I found! Look at that cute little cinnamon roll! ๐Ÿ˜

And if you're asking for my favorite ship, well to be honest, I like being an IzuOcha fan. But to be fair, I'd ship him with Todoroki. He's hot and cold at the same time ๐Ÿ˜„

P.S. Thank you for creating such an amazing discussion. One that is my kind. I highly respect you ๐Ÿ™

I will tag @Sofia1992 to come participate and tell what is her favorite anime. I think that is another thing in common between us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Ashraf
    edited March 2020

@Katana Welcome my friend, I also love the scenes of fighting with swords,

Sasuke and Killer B were very good in those scenes ..

I also love the scenes of superpowers and hand-to-hand fighting.

@candycrushinit Welcome here my anime-loving friend, it is clear from your words that this series is beautiful .. the story is the type that I love .. I wonder what are his superpowers .. and what are the superpowers that you like to have with you?๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Aww...~ You are such a sweetie one @candycrushinit .

Thanks alot for the tag.

Huh? My hero academia you say?

Oh boy...I love this anime too. I started to watch it two days ago and I totally love it.

It's so epic and watching this, makes me to want to have super powers too.

Also, somehow in Youtube, I searched for the soundtracks of this special anime and I found this which is my favorite song ever in this anime. I love it! So epic and dynamic song! Wow!~

And other animes that I watched before are Beastars , One Piece, Fairy Tale, Sailor Moon, Wolf's Rain, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Death Note, Gakuen Babysitters and My roommate is a cat.

With few words, I love anime and I love to watch them when I have free time!~

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited March 2020

@Ashraf Oh did you not watch the series? It was so GOOD! I probably won't spoil anything for you, but I will tell you a little bit about it.

Izuku inherited his quirk, One for All, from All Might himself, the Symbol of Peace. In order to control its power, he must train very hard to avoid any severe injuries and/or permanent damage to his body.

I would like to have a quirk that allows me to go anywhere I want. It makes traveling a lot easier and save me some money.

@Sofia1992 Oh I see I have another anime fan as well. I really enjoyed watching this show. I started watching about a month ago and I am beginning season 4.

Oh and that music video, it was...it was AWESOME! I will search for more of these later if I have the time.

For now...

โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Thanks 4 the tag @candycrushinit. Unfortunately wrong generation for me lol. My youngest loved anime growing up!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

Thanks for tagging me @candycrushinit! I have always loved the anime faces! I never saw the series but when I started doing animations I did some with the Anime face. These were done years ago so it was just the beginning of my animating.

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5

Hi @Ashraf

I love anime movies & series

Stay home and eat cake ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅง

Be safe everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

#DeathNote

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?