1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who has pets?

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @slidey you have beautiful dogs, I’m sorry for your lost. My dog is a mix of rottie and lab and he’s the sweetest, he’s always with my daughter. I couldn’t ask for a better family pet.
  • Redbonebeauty1
    Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

I have the sweetest, smartest and mischievous pup you have ever seen. His name is Jody and he’s a 3 yr old yorkiepoo ❤️

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Redbonebeauty1, Hi Jody 🤗He looks so cute indeed! Thanks for sharing 🥰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Our boy is a year old next month...on my youngest daughters birthday.

He is just starting to be a bit more affectionate, I am getting more leg rubs and head bobs than ever and when he is sleepy he demands we rub his tummy by lifting paws and lying on his back till he has had enough and then chews us instead. I gave him more treats to encourage him to come in (as he was staying out all day and most of the night) and now everytime I rustle, he jumps onto my keyboard and climbs all over me to see what I have even if its not his. He is actually my eldest daughters cat but the last few days has ignored her to give me loving heh heh. He likes being fussed while he is eating when he first comes in...he is always more affectionate when he has been outside and even though he doesn't want to come in, comes back to say hello and make sure we are still here before vanishing out again.

He likes hiding under daughters bed to sleep and will move if we can find him to stroke him so we can't. He alternates between allowing affection and being plain rude 🤣We also have many many arguments and then long conversations about is he a good boy, yes he is a good boy.

• Redbonebeauty1
    Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia 😊 That lil boy is my ❤️ Especially now both of my kids are out the house, I heart was yearning for something to care for and take care of. My husband got him for me. This is high up on the scale of one of the best things he has given me.

• QueenMia
    edited March 2020
    Options

Awwwww @Chicken_Slayer little Luna is not so little anymore! But still so cuuuute 🥰Mia says hi! She's snoring next to me as I'm writing 😅

• QueenMia
    Options

Awww that's very nice, @Redbonebeauty1 🤗

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My husband just finished building the new pen for my 2 sweethearts this weekend, bigger then before, now they have more room to run around and they have been neutered as well so now they can play and snuggle together, they are so cute.

• QueenMia
    Options

My goodness! So soo sooo soooooo cute, @Nat09 🥰And your husband is quite an artist 💪

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@QueenMia I am hoping he snuggles at some point. Last night he looked at the sofa and walked off lol.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?