👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Feature: Welcome to the Sweet Streak 🍬🍬🍬

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Discussions

🌟 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Dear Friends!

Something new is coming: Sweet Streak!

Win levels without losing a life to earn Sweet Streak rewards - The better your streak, the more Special Candies you get!

SWEET 🍭

👉Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Is it great? Is it meh?!

Currently, the Studio would actually LOVE to hear what king of boosters you'd prefer to have in the Sweet Streak. And also, what kind of information would you like to see in the Sweet Streak Menu - Like are you interested to see the streak of other players for instance?

Please let us know by commenting below! That will help our Teams to keep making sure that you get the best game play ever.

Level Streak is available to players on level 30 or above. The level streak can be active and can be progressed only on new, unbeaten saga levels.

Note that at the moment, the feature is not only available to everyone as our sweet Game Studio is making sure it works smoothly. But don't despair, it will probably be coming to your game soon!

Happy playing everyone!

Stay safe 🍒

Comments

• TahsinSagar
    TahsinSagar Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited March 2020

It's available for me, and as a free to play newbie player I liked it. Because it puts your strategic mindset at test. If you are good enough you will get those rewards. Simple and clear. Thank you for bringing Sweet Streak. 👊

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

One of the best things you have done in recent times, together with the unlimited life we ​​have earned today is clear. I hope you continue to give us unlimited lives for a long time.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Oh wow, finally a new opportunity to win rewards without losing lives! I am so happy that this is here in my game along with the unlimited lives I have right now. Thank you to your team for working this out. You can always listen to us when there's a difficult time for us to face 😊👍

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3

Cool! And I love the endless lives! Two super bonuses. Thank you! 👍👍😁

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Hoping it will be there on Wednesday @QueenMia when k get more levels to play 🤦🏼‍♂️🤪😂

• kept
    kept Posts: 39 Level 2

Love the Free Lives and now this it can't get any better !!

• yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3

Can't wait to try it!!!😍

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

It's great 😊 and meh 🙄 on the same time!!

Hi @QueenMia,

I'm very to see this in Candy Crush Friends Saga, espacially that this win streak feature is on the other Candy Crush games, i like the idea but it's meh on the same time! let me tell you why...

*Why is great?

This game is super hard but with the sweet streak it makes it a little bit fun and win faster! 😍

It's awesome to see the special candies put it in the board from the beginning, long ago, i just want to see this feature in-game and there is... i like it! 😘

*Why is meh?

To be honest with you... the problem with this feature is empty!

First, it is not like the rainbow road from Candy Crush Soda Saga!

When Rainbow Road appears, you can win extra sweet boosters!

Complete a level without losing a life to win and progress on Rainbow Road. The more levels you complete in a row, the more boosters you collect – so keep up that streak to win big! 

There are up to 5 tiers of rewards that you can achieve. The boosters won will appear automatically on the board at the next level.

If you lose a life or quit the level, you will drop one step back on Rainbow Road. But you can always bring it back up!

It is great right? so why it's not the same... 😕

The sweet streak is only have 3 tiers and if you lose the game or quit it, you will lose the hole streak and you have to win the game if you want to come back to 1st tier, this is not fun anymore i hope the team do something about that! i know that you can do it to make it better!

Second, why is my sweet streak is different than yours?!

You see... is not awesome so i hope it's changed and if the team changed to be like the rainbow road from CCSS, i hope to see this as well!!

1st tier - Color Bomb!

2nd tier - Color Bomb & Wrapped Candy!

3rd tier - Color Bomb, Wrapped Candy & Fish!

4th tier - Color Bomb, Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy & Fish!

The final tier - Color Bomb, Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy, Fish & Coloring Candy!

Of course if you have the final tier and you lose the game, you will come back the 4th tier but you can always bring it back up!

So what do you think guys? i hope that the team are doing something and let me know everyone what do you think about that! 😉

Have a nice day! 💓

#StaySafe 🏡

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited March 2020

It's great 😊 and meh 🙄on the same time!!

Hi @QueenMia,

I'm very good to see this in Candy Crush Friends Saga, espacially that this win streak feature is on the other Candy Crush games, i like the idea but it's meh on the same time! let me tell you why...

*Why is great?

This game is super hard but with the sweet streak it makes it a little bit fun and win faster! 😍

It's awesome to see the special candies put it in the board from the beginning, long ago, i just want to see this feature in-game and there is... i like it! 😘

*Why is meh?

To be honest with you... the problem with this feature is empty!

First, it is not like the rainbow road from Candy Crush Soda Saga!

When Rainbow Road appears, you can win extra sweet boosters!

Complete a level without losing a life to win and progress on Rainbow Road. The more levels you complete in a row, the more boosters you collect – so keep up that streak to win big! 

There are up to 5 tiers of rewards that you can achieve. The boosters won will appear automatically on the board at the next level.

If you lose a life or quit the level, you will drop one step back on Rainbow Road. But you can always bring it back up!

It is great right? so why it's not the same... 😕

The sweet streak is only have 3 tiers and if you lose the game or quit it, you will lose the hole streak and you have to win the game if you want to come back to 1st tier, this is not fun anymore i hope the team do something about that! i know that you can do it to make it better!

Second, why is my sweet streak is different than yours?!

You see... is not awesome so i hope it's changed and if the team changed to be like the rainbow road from CCSS, i hope to see this as well!!

1st tier - Color Bomb!

2nd tier - Color Bomb & Wrapped Candy!

3rd tier - Color Bomb, Wrapped Candy & Fish!

4th tier - Color Bomb, Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy & Fish!

The final tier - Color Bomb, Striped Candy, Wrapped Candy, Fish & Coloring Candy!

Of course if you have the final tier and you lose the game, you will come back the 4th tier but you can always bring it back up!

So what do you think guys? i hope that the team are doing something and let me know everyone what do you think about that! 😉

Have a nice day! 💓

#StaySafe 🏡

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5

@QueenMia

Realy enjoying the maximum strength of sweet streak with unlimited life n activited timed booster 😁

Even hard level become easier to clear now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?