🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who has pets?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Aww....Your cats are so wonderful @QueenMia and @Chicken_Slayer .

Oh my...I adore cats alot! (And now I got it how you had got your nickname @QueenMia . It was because of your cat right?)

Actually, I don't have any pets here that I live but we have cats in my village. I totally love them and I love to take care of them so much when I go there every Summer and every November. The other months, my grandmom from my dad's side take care of them so, they are fine!

So, let me send you photos of them from previous November that I was in my village.

Here...The front cat which is male one is called Ben and behind him, his mother Lucy. Yes, they look the same as son and mother together!~

And this is our male cat which is called Craig and he is very friendly too . Also, he always meow alot when he meets us every time and he loves to rub in our legs alot.

And those four sweethearts were Lucy's kitties. I took this photo back in 2017 and now all of them had grew up alot.

They were two boys and two girls (from left to right - Simba, Ben, Natalie and Alicie) .

Yes, as you will see, Ben was a kitten (the second kitty in this photo) and now he is a three year old cat (as you will see in first photo) . So, yes from Summer 2017 until now, he grew up alot!

And last but not least, our 12 year old ginger cat Garfield. Don't ask me why we named him Garfield but as you will noticed from the photo, he loves to sleep alot...and...he eats alot too!

Well, from the last year, we have those cats. Aren't they sweeties?

Also, I want to tag and my best friend @candycrushinit . She loves cats too so those pics will cheer her up alot!~

Edit: Hey @Nat09 . Your lil bunnies are adorable. Bunnies are my second favorite pets after cats. Awww..~

I want to give them a huge hug now!~

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

I have a pure white polydactyl cat, I'll share a pic of her soon! Loving the photos of all your furry four legged friends 😍

• Sofia1992
    edited March 2020

Aww...Thanks alot for the kind comment @gr33n3y3z .

I love cats alot.~

They are sweet, calm, fluffy...seriously, cats are amazing!~

And...the same goes and for bunnies!~

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @QueenMia, my bunnies are very spoiled.😊 My husband is very good at building things, he also made our bed, my daughters bed and dresser out of logs ( really nice).

Thanks @Sofia1992, cats were my favourite before we got our first bunny, then it was all about the bunnies 😂🐰🐰They are such amazing pets, really smart but more sociable than cats, although Leo hates being brushed ( tried different kinds) he will try to attack the brush or nip my hand, poor bunny, I have to brush him because he has long hair and since rabbits can’t vomit like cats he could have a blockage and that can be fatal. I still love cats though small and the big one too, like the jaguars 🐆 😊

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

How nice, thanks for sharing your village's cats, @Sofia1992 - They look very cute indeed 🥰Do they let themselves be pet or are they shy?

And yes! My name QueenMia comes from the fact that I love the Queen band (and Freddie Mercury especially) and that my cat, who also happens to be a queen is called Mia 😉Here she is 👇British lady that we adopted in London 3 years ago. She's turning 15 (!!!) this year but really, really does not look like it!

@gr33n3y3z Can't wait to see a pic of your little one!! 🤗

@Nat09 Sounds amazing and really handy! I want to learn how to do these things myself too! Does he give classes?! 😜

• Sofia1992

Hey @QueenMia . Aww...~ Your cat is really adorable. I definitely love her and I want to pet her now so much.~

Thank you and don't worry...those cats from the photos that I posted here love to pet them so much and they are very friendly too.

Also, we have and another cats in my village but they are wild ones and they only appear when the time comes to eat something!

Oh and @Nat09 , I love your bunny Leo. He is so adorable and very fluffy... I want to hug him so badly (unless if he doesn't like hugs from strangers.)

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

@QueenMia, Mia is sooo lovely and she really doesn’t look her age, lucky cat 😂.

@Sofia1992, Leo is a little fluff ball and the sweetest bunny, I rarely hear him stump his foot and loves to cuddles and he will give bunny kisses too. He also let’s anyone pick him up. He’s pretty chill. The little grey one though, that is full of bunny attitude 🤣🤣 when someone ( usually my youngest son and daughter) past by, he will stump at them just because he can and doesn’t really like to be picked up. When he’s upset, he will make a huge mess in his cage. Little rascal 😂

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Morning everyone my dog Frank is a staffy cross dingo we like to think 🤔 but definitely a staffy.

We got him from the local rescue shelter when he was about 10 months old so bit of a wild child. He is always up to something.

He is in the backyard playing with his basketball at the moment, we try to take him to the beach when we can

First dog that wasn’t a puppy

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Awwww what a beautiful boy 🥰Hi Frank, you gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing @BQN537!!

And thanks on Mia's behalf, @Nat09 @Sofia1992 - I'll tell her you think she looks younger too, I'm sure she'll be happy 😅

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @QueenMia

Frank is special in many ways, he has so many friends in the area and at the beach just a beautiful dog 🐨🐬

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?