πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

multiple issues

Options
misskarla83
misskarla83 Posts: 31 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

Hi. Your support team never gets my replies so I'm posting here as an exception. My game has stopped receiving lives but I can send. Then I clear cache and data, reboot my phone, log back into facebook, and my regular levels are saved but Olivia keeps going back to level 1 (I recall having finished 8), and my hard earned boosters are gone. I've spent money here and can't seem to have issue resolved. Also made sure I have the most recent version installed. Please help? ** Removed by CM - personal information ** playing on android and game user ID is 9470236095. Please help and thanks.

Answers

• SandraMurphy27
    SandraMurphy27 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

My game is freezing. Im using my hammers etc but then I lose them because I can't complete the level?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @misskarla83 I hope you have been enjoying our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having these problems. As far as losing Olivia - when you have a special event running like Olivia, you actually do not want to clear your cache, because that's where your progress sometimes is stored. As far as receiving lives is concerned, one of the other games was having a problem but I have not heard that Candy Crush Friends is having an issue. Since they are your Facebook Friends - have you asked if they receive your requests and are sending you lives? I usually respond to lives requests but when I ask for lives from everyone - I don't get many and usually only from people when they have asked for a life.

Hello @SandraMurphy27 - I see you have mentioned this problem in a separate post and it was answered there so I will not answer here because this is a duplicate post for your issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

• misskarla83
    misskarla83 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Thanks a bunch for your reply. They are facebook friends that I have added from different groups but I don't use messenger for personal reasons. I do get their requests asking for lives and when sending back I do get the Facebook pop up with all their names and the send button so hopefully they're getting those lives. When I have my 5 lives I do send to everyone on the list and when requesting lives, I do get the Facebook pop up and click send again. I hadn't been having issues with it until about 2 days ago. Maybe it can be looked into if others have the same issue. Now I know about not clearing cache during special events thanks to you and will remember that from now on. Regarding boosters, is there a way of getting those back? For some reason when I contact support via email, I do get the automated reply stating that I would be contacted soon and with some troubleshooting tips but when I get the actual agent reaching out asking me for info to help me out, I reply but a few days later I get an email stating that they're still waiting for me to reply with such info. Then I reply with a copy of my original reply and get another email about 3 days later stating that my case is about to close, etc.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @misskarla83 - have you lost boosters too? They are usually kept on your device - so customer support won't have a record of them on their servers (but they will usually have someone's actual level info as long as they play via King.com or FB. As far as lives are concerned - you should have received unlimited lives for this week courtesy of the studio. If you haven't seen it in your game yet. Reboot your device and then when it comes back on, play a level and hopefully you will see the message about the lives. Enjoy them while you can. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?