πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How do I get lives from friends on candy crush friends saga?

Options
Rii
Rii Posts: 5 Level 2

I always click on the plus sign under the hearts to get lives and when it pops up saying ask friends I tick all of them and press send but I never seem to get any lives. Please help.

Answers

• Seddy90
    Seddy90 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

When it comes up and shows you don't have any more lives left it says ask friends or refill for a certain amount of bars just click ask friends and then select all and press send

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rii Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any lives from your friends!!

Can you tell me which device are you using to play the game? Also are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King account?

One thing, I have recently noticed is that, if we are logged into the game through King account, we are not receiving any lives at all!! I have realized that we are not logged through both the accounts anymore... it's either Facebook OR Kingdom account.

So, please check at "your Profile" page, and see if you are logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account. If you are in through Kingdom, log out of that account and log in through Facebook. Logging into the game through Facebook DOES make a lots of difference. I am receiving minimum 3 to 7 lives everyday! I know it's not much, but something is better than nothing πŸ˜ƒ

OR if you do not have a Facebook account till now, I think it is a good idea to create one now, UNLESS you do not like the Social media accounts! But, you can just keep your friends limited to the Candy Friends game itself and have them in your game only. That's what I do, all I do with my Facebook account is to play my games, and nothing else!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further clarification about anything! To post back, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great day! Please stay safe and warm!

• Susan-45
    Susan-45 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hopefully logging in with Facebook will solve this for me. I’ll let you know if this is solved. I feel like the naughty child with coal at Christmas time! 🀣😩😭😒πŸ₯Ί

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?