🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

📺 Anime fans cafe 📺 🔆

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for the tag @candycrushinit

Great thread @Ashraf but unfortunately I don’t watch anime, you guys have fun here 😊🐰

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

Sorry, @Ashraf and @candycrushinit. I just never got into anime.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Dear@candycrushinit and @Ashraf .....Anime ? I used to watch cartoons 😂 still love a bit of Tom & Jerry, Wacky Races...hee hee hee

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

There actually was one I used to watch but I can’t remember what it was called 🤔🤔

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

Thank you, my friends, I have put this topic in order to know you more and what you love about the anime .. Thank you for your interaction with this discussion.. you have told me the names of new anime I did not know about.. and I think I will see it soon.

Welcome all to the (anime fans cafe)

@Sofia1992 thank you for the lovely anime song. It is clear that you are a true anime fan. You have seen many different anime.

@candycrushinit It is clear to me that that anime will be my favorite type .. I will try to watch it soon .. Because all these super powers will make me happy.. And I am very thankful that you invited many friends to the cafe.

@Bumper2019 Thank you my friend for passing by.

@Elsa Thank you for sharing some of your anime pictures.

@satnam Thank you for bringing me this tasty cake .. I love this anime a lot.. Death Note is one of the best anime in my opinion.

@Nat09 , @Crimson_Dawn & @Sharon_Loose Thank you for your kind visit to us, even though you are not a fan of the animes ... It was nice of you to pass by.

I wish you all a happy time, free from any problems, and may God protect you from any disease.

• Ashraf

Naruto: Shippuden is an anime series adapted from Part II of Masashi Kishimoto's manga series, with exactly 500 episodes. It is set two and a half years after Part I in the Naruto universe, following the ninja teenager Naruto Uzumaki and his allies. The series is directed by Hayato Date, and produced by Pierrot and TV Tokyo. It began broadcasting on February 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo, and concluded on March 23, 2017.

One of the most beautiful anime that I have seen ❤️

Naruto Uzumaki is a fictional character in the anime and manga Naruto, created by Masashi Kishimoto. Serving as the eponymous protagonist of the series,

he is a young ninja from the fictional village of Konohagakure. The villagers ridicule Naruto on account of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox—a malevolent creature that attacked Konohagakure—that was sealed away in Naruto's body.

Despite this, he aspires to become his village's leader, the Hokage.

His carefree, optimistic and boisterous personality enables him to befriend other Konohagakure ninja, as well as ninja from other villages.

Naruto appears in the series' films and in other media related to the franchise, including video games and original video animations (OVA), as well as the sequel Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, where his son, Boruto Uzumaki, is the protagonist.

• Ashraf

Death Note is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.

The story follows Light Yagami, a teen genius who stumbles across a mysterious otherworldly notebook: the "Death Note", which belonged to the Shinigami Ryuk, and grants the user the supernatural ability to kill anyone whose name is written in its pages.

The series centers around Light's subsequent attempts to use the Death Note to carry out a world-wide massacre of individuals whom he deems morally unworthy of life to change the world into a utopian society without crime, using the alias of a god-like vigilante named "Kira" ("キラ", the Japanese transliteration of the English word: killer)

and the subsequent efforts of an elite task-force of law enforcement officers, consisting of members of the Japanese police force, led by "L", an enigmatic international detective whose past is shrouded in mystery, to apprehend him and end his reign of terror.

• SugarDonuts
    SugarDonuts Posts: 1,196 Level 5

❤️ InuYasha ❤️

Thank you @Ashraf for making this discussion. I am happy to be in the anime fans' cafe 😍✌️

• Ashraf

Bleach (Japanese: ブリーチ)

is a Japanese anime television series based on Tite Kubo's manga of the same name. It was produced by Studio Pierrot and directed by Noriyuki Abe. The series aired on TV Tokyo from October 2004 to March 2012, spanning 366 episodes.

The story follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper (死神, Shinigami, literally, "Death God") — a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper — from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki.

His newfound powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife. The anime adaptation includes original storylines not found in the manga with repeated appearances and stories...

• Ashraf

@SugarDonuts Thank you for joining us in the cafe. You reminded me of that beautiful anime Inuyasha. It is a mix between adventure, fun, drama and love stories...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?