1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

📺 Anime fans cafe 📺 🔆

Options

Comments

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3
    Options

@Ashraf We are a house of Anime freaks!!!!

Series wise ... I absolutely love Danmachi or "Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon." The story follows the exploits of Bell Cranel, a 14-year-old solo adventurer under the goddess Hestia. As the only member of the Hestia Familia, he works hard every day in the dungeon to make ends meet while seeking to improve himself. He looks up to Aiz Wallenstein, a famous and powerful swordswoman who once saved his life, and with whom he fell in love. He is unaware that several other girls, deities and mortals alike, also develop affections towards him; most notably Hestia herself, as he also gains allies and improves himself with each new challenge he faces (Wikipedia).

The story takes place in the fictional city of Orario to when gods all came down seeking excitement, limiting their divine powers to perceive and experience the hardships that thrives on the lower world. Offering mortals to fight monsters assorted in an underground labyrinth known as Dungeon (ダンジョン, Danjon). Adventurers visit the dungeon to defeat monsters and take their crystal shards, which are used to craft magic items, among other treasures; however, they can also be exchanged for the world's currency. The people of Orario join groups called Familia (ファミリア, Famiria), who serve a range of functions from dungeon crawling to crafting items. Each Familia is named after and serves a resident deity. In a fashion similar to role playing games, the adventurers are grouped into levels, increasing their levels and abilities according to their achievements. (Wikipedia)

I have many more Favorites , so I will post one a day haha. I LOVE this thread!!!! Great idea @Ashraf ! Have a blessed day, everyone , and stay safe! 💗

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Inuyasha (犬夜叉), also known as Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (Japanese: 戦国御伽草子 犬夜叉), is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Rumiko Takahashi.

The series begins with Kagome Higurashi, a 15-year-old schoolgirl from modern-day Tokyo who is transported to the Sengoku period of Japan after falling into a well in her family shrine, where she meets the half dog-demon, Inuyasha.

When a monster from that era tries to take the magical Shikon Jewel embodied in Kagome, she inadvertently shatters the Jewel into many pieces that are dispersed across Japan.

"Inuyasha" and "Kagome" start traveling to recover it before the powerful and evil half spider-demon "Naraku" finds all the shards.

Inuyasha and Kagome gain a number of allies during their journey, and their group is joined by Shippo, Miroku, Sango and Kirara.

• Ashraf
    Options

@ShannaSkywolf Thank you, my dear friend, who loves anime for that information and the beautiful story. It is clear that watching this anime will be fun. I will try to find it. Thanks also for those very beautiful pictures. ✨Kawaii✨😍... I will be waiting for many of your beautiful and fun entries, whether they contain stories, pictures, or both.

• Mystique
    Mystique Posts: 386 Level 3
    Options

I am with you in the Anime Fans Cafe. I love to follow the anime and I like to collect different anime pictures ☺️

• Ashraf
    Options

One Piece

🔹One Piece (Japanese) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda.

🔹It has been serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since July 22, 1997, and has been collected into 96 tankōbon volumes.

🔹The story follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a boy whose body gained the properties of rubber after unintentionally eating a Devil Fruit. With his crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates,

🔹Luffy explores the Grand Line in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as "One Piece" in order to become the next King of the Pirates.

• Ashraf
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?