๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

How do YOU ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘จ play the game?

Comments

• TahsinSagar
    TahsinSagar Posts: 27 Level 2

Hey @flew66 thank you so much. I've noticed that changing outfit changes the animation, but does it change/increase/decrease the power too?

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

No, it doesn't change the power when changing costume. It's just a fun thing to do. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑

Hi @TahsinSagar

I donโ€™t really worry about how many stars I get, I mainly pick the character that I like for the level and if that doesnโ€™t work so well for me I will try another character no real strategy at all just play for the fun and enjoyment of the actual game but those heart โค๏ธ ones are really annoying.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @TahsinSagar, itโ€™s a pleasure meeting you. I, like most, donโ€™t chase stars unless itโ€™s for an event. My goal is to get all the costumes, I love it when we have new costumes coming out. I have most of them, even lucky enough to get the rainbow ones, not a lot of people have those ones and have fun. Thatโ€™s the most important. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฐ

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia

Welcome to the community @TahsinSagar ๐Ÿค—

When I'm playing candy crush friends firstly I want to express that I play strictly for the fun ...and maybe a slight addiction ๐Ÿ˜œ

But when I'm getting ready for a new level to play I don't always go for the recommended character, I pick out the character that I'm comfortable with and, that I feel suitable for that particular level. Also I check the level out before making a move, and figure out the best strategy to complete the level.

I might be the outcast here because I strive for three stars ( it must be the competitive side in me) but even when I don't receive the three stars I keep it moving I can always go back to that level if I want to try it over again.

Basically I just crush levels and keep cruising.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @TahsinSagar Welcome to the community, I donโ€™t play for stars either but it is great when you get a hard level with 3 stars on your first try. I am trying to catch up with my friends so play as many levels as I can in a day ๐Ÿ˜‚ there is nothing stopping me at the moment with the unlimited lives, I shall miss them when they are gone, although I may be able to get some sleep then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ด I try as hard as I can to get the new costumes but I didnโ€™t get the challenge to get carnival Misty recently. I have been trying to get the Rainbow costume for Red rabbit for a few months and just managed this morning this is what I find exciting ๐Ÿ˜ I may go back to collect 3 stars if ever I get to the end of the road and have to wait for new levels but for now I just keep going forward ๐Ÿ˜Š

• blissful311
    blissful311 Posts: 4 Newbie

I am only on level 11 and I seem to like getting all the stars. Right now it is fairly easy though

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

I just play a level, don't care much about stars. Game becomes a step harder after every 500 levels. Just you play and Don't Worry About Stars.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey @blissful311 - Welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ‘‹You need to start somewhere, soon you'll be in higher level and become a real pro ๐Ÿ’ชAre you enjoying it so far?

See you around the Community ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?