• karen96
    karen96 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

no puedo esperar para el otro nivel

• monigray
    monigray Posts: 52 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

I love the Sweet Streak๐Ÿฅฐ but after getting 3 wins in a row and getting the 3 streaks, if I lose the next game ๐Ÿ˜ค I lose ALL 3 streaks๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. What's up with that???.๐Ÿ‘ฟ, It's extreeemly frustrating cause I have to start over again. Change that please and thanks๐Ÿ™‚

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

I like it,

Like others had it for a little over a day, then it left and got it back when I did the latest update. When I went into the game this afternoon, there was a window informing me of the update and after I did that and went back in, it was waiting for me. I have been meaning to ask if there was a feature on the site letting us know when new ones were available, well now I know. Another great new addition to the game, cause I'm guilty as charged about not keeping updated, missed out on so much for months. Newbies and people like me lol ...go back a page or 2 and listen to QueenMia, on what to do and what not to do.

I have only gotten to the second tier, can anyone tell me what happens after that and you win that third game, first try....does it go back to 1 or continues on or self destructs. I hope they let us keep it, especially if you get color bombs/ coloring balls.

Take care everyone... good luck ๐Ÿ’“

• Gymshoe23
    Gymshoe23 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This is awesome, do not know much about it but I like it so far, lol

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

@LoveDachs if you keep winning each level you will earn the rewards but if you lose a level at first try it will ask you if you are you want to stop, so basically if you keep winning levels with one try you will keep earning the rewards it only goes up to the third reward and it will not go back to one as long as you don't lose a level on your first try.

. I hope that makes sense it's late here and I'm off to bed ๐Ÿ˜ด. Take care.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@gr33n3y3z

Same here almost midnight, ok so once you reach third tier and you don't lose a life, complete level, it keeps giving you the same thing over and over, or at least the same amount of items to start the next game.All I got was ๐Ÿฌ for next game,(Weds.),now I see ppl said bombs etc and I assume if you get a lollipop.you can save that if you want to.I hardly played today, going for a while now. Thank you so much for helping me and it made perfect sense, if I said something wrong here... it's me lol.Getting tired too, going to be right behind you soon.

See you around, take care too :)

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

Thank you all for your feedback - It's very helpful to us ๐Ÿ™Œ

We have had some issues with the streaks yesterday as some of you noticed and that caused to lose the progress - We're really sorry about this but the good news is that our Studio released a fix and you should not have any issues anymore. The Sweet Streaks will be running until next Monday for now. Then seeing at how you all seem to enjoy it, we'll probably have it back shortly. I can't give you much more info for now as our Studio needs to make sure it's all working well before making it more regular.

I'll update you as soon as I have more news for you. Until then, happy playing and stay safe ๐Ÿ’

Thank you all for your understanding and patience!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I hope that Sweet Streak, stays fixed in the game

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

I think this is a great feature for players at the early levels of the game. However, for the higher levels that are more difficult to complete, even more experienced players may find it difficult to string consecutive wins together.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

you are right the higher the level the more difficult it is to get the sequence of sweets, you get it in one level and the next you already lose, the levels above 2300 are very difficult.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?