πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Sweet streak bug

Karen_Applin
Karen_Applin Posts: 2 Newbie

I am getting the sweet streak but it is then crashing the game so I cannot move anything on the screen. It has happened twice now. The only way to resolve it is to leave the game....and lose the sweet streak. Really annoying now I am on a hard level!

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Karen_Applin and warm welcome to the Community πŸ€—

I'm happy to see you're not having issues anymore. We indeed had some issues with the sweet streaks but our Game Studio released a fix yesterday. So you should not have that problem anymore.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. And since you're here, don't miss the chance to win some extra Gold bars and check our latest contests here. Good luck 🌟

See you around the Community - Stay safe πŸ’

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U on phone? Try restart phone to see whether does it work... and do u have more than 2GB of memory left?

• Karen_Applin
    Karen_Applin Posts: 2 Newbie

I have lots of memory. It seems to have sorted itself out now, before I saw your comment to reboot. It must have just been those 3 levels. Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate you taking the time.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Karen_Applin and warm welcome to the Community πŸ€—

I'm happy to see you're not having issues anymore. We indeed had some issues with the sweet streaks but our Game Studio released a fix yesterday. So you should not have that problem anymore.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. And since you're here, don't miss the chance to win some extra Gold bars and check our latest contests here. Good luck 🌟

See you around the Community - Stay safe πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?