1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🌸Spring is coming to Candy Town!

Options

Comments

• Melaschroeder
    Melaschroeder Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hallo Ihr Lieben, jetzt warte ich schon sehnsüchtig auf das Frühlingsquest und nun ist die Zeit um, aber es hat bei mir nicht begonnen, wo ist es? LG Melaschroeder

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Hey @QueenMia

Is Jelly Queen and Olivia will have a costume as well wow??? 😮

• wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    Options

What is this event, exactly? Because I think it disappeared for me. I've had the countdown for the last few days. I watched the countdown reach zero. While waiting for lives to regenerate, closed the game & reopened it, but then the event was gone. I played a couple of games & nothing happened. I closed down & restarted my computer reopened the game, played again & still nothing. It's been showing Odus the Chick, which I already have, so if that's all then it doesn't matter, but if there are any other characters/new costunes involved, I don't want to miss out.

I'm playing on Windows 10 BTW, but I have other options if that makes a difference.

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

The event can only be played 1 time Too little and too difficult Should give 3 times as a holiday event

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

The Spring Stories have started! Check your game to start playing 🌸

Also, we're gathering all feedback to help our Game Studio make the game even better for you, so let us know what you think here - Thank you 🙏

@wozziewoo - Clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest update. I'll check with the Studio on our side as well. Keep you posted!

Happy playing everyone 🍒

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

as you can see i received the notice of this event, but today unfortunately when i opened my game the event did not arrive for me. My ID is 8715926253, Android 9 Pie device, moto G7 Power 64

• tininha1975
    Options

I hope someone in the community can help me receive the Event, because if I received notice of the event why then did I not receive it? My game is up to date 1.34.6

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi again @wozziewoo 👋So you should be able to see the event, but it seems that Windows 10 might be the issue. So if you can play on other devices, that would work 😉Let us know how it goes!

@tininha1975 - I am not sure you'll be able to play this time, but I'll check for you and get back to you. Thanks

• tininha1975
    Options

But if I received the event notice on my device, I don't understand why I don't have it? I am very upset because since December I have been out of all special events. This is very boring I feel excluded from everything. Sorry for the outburst.

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options

@QueenMia can you check if the event is released for me too? My Game ID:10232337415. Thank you for help and attention.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?