🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🌸Spring is coming to Candy Town!

Comments

• Melaschroeder
    Melaschroeder Posts: 2 Newbie

Hallo Ihr Lieben, jetzt warte ich schon sehnsüchtig auf das Frühlingsquest und nun ist die Zeit um, aber es hat bei mir nicht begonnen, wo ist es? LG Melaschroeder

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Hey @QueenMia

Is Jelly Queen and Olivia will have a costume as well wow??? 😮

• wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3

What is this event, exactly? Because I think it disappeared for me. I've had the countdown for the last few days. I watched the countdown reach zero. While waiting for lives to regenerate, closed the game & reopened it, but then the event was gone. I played a couple of games & nothing happened. I closed down & restarted my computer reopened the game, played again & still nothing. It's been showing Odus the Chick, which I already have, so if that's all then it doesn't matter, but if there are any other characters/new costunes involved, I don't want to miss out.

I'm playing on Windows 10 BTW, but I have other options if that makes a difference.

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2

The event can only be played 1 time Too little and too difficult Should give 3 times as a holiday event

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi guys,

The Spring Stories have started! Check your game to start playing 🌸

Also, we're gathering all feedback to help our Game Studio make the game even better for you, so let us know what you think here - Thank you 🙏

@wozziewoo - Clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest update. I'll check with the Studio on our side as well. Keep you posted!

Happy playing everyone 🍒

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

as you can see i received the notice of this event, but today unfortunately when i opened my game the event did not arrive for me. My ID is 8715926253, Android 9 Pie device, moto G7 Power 64

• tininha1975

I hope someone in the community can help me receive the Event, because if I received notice of the event why then did I not receive it? My game is up to date 1.34.6

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi again @wozziewoo 👋So you should be able to see the event, but it seems that Windows 10 might be the issue. So if you can play on other devices, that would work 😉Let us know how it goes!

@tininha1975 - I am not sure you'll be able to play this time, but I'll check for you and get back to you. Thanks

• tininha1975

But if I received the event notice on my device, I don't understand why I don't have it? I am very upset because since December I have been out of all special events. This is very boring I feel excluded from everything. Sorry for the outburst.

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

@QueenMia can you check if the event is released for me too? My Game ID:10232337415. Thank you for help and attention.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?