🍭 Ready for the crunch? Check HERE 🍫
🍭 Share your level for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars here and more Gold bars here 🌱 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋 Find out your Candy Name here 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

New Feature: Welcome to the Sweet Streak 🍬🍬🍬

Comments

• LoveDachsLoveDachs Posts: 221 Level 3

@gr33n3y3z

Same here almost midnight, ok so once you reach third tier and you don't lose a life, complete level, it keeps giving you the same thing over and over, or at least the same amount of items to start the next game.All I got was 🍬 for next game,(Weds.),now I see ppl said bombs etc and I assume if you get a lollipop.you can save that if you want to.I hardly played today, going for a while now. Thank you so much for helping me and it made perfect sense, if I said something wrong here... it's me lol.Getting tired too, going to be right behind you soon.

See you around, take care too :)

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 9,543 Community Manager

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

Thank you all for your feedback - It's very helpful to us 🙌

We have had some issues with the streaks yesterday as some of you noticed and that caused to lose the progress - We're really sorry about this but the good news is that our Studio released a fix and you should not have any issues anymore. The Sweet Streaks will be running until next Monday for now. Then seeing at how you all seem to enjoy it, we'll probably have it back shortly. I can't give you much more info for now as our Studio needs to make sure it's all working well before making it more regular.

I'll update you as soon as I have more news for you. Until then, happy playing and stay safe 🍒

Thank you all for your understanding and patience!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player?
    Get Gold bars here 🍒  
    🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 423 Level 3

I hope that Sweet Streak, stays fixed in the game

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 300 Level 4

I think this is a great feature for players at the early levels of the game. However, for the higher levels that are more difficult to complete, even more experienced players may find it difficult to string consecutive wins together.

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 423 Level 3

you are right the higher the level the more difficult it is to get the sequence of sweets, you get it in one level and the next you already lose, the levels above 2300 are very difficult.

• sarma_palash123sarma_palash123 Posts: 350 Level 4

I don't get sweet streak in Candy Crush Friends Saga

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,043 Game Expert

Hello @QueenMia

I just got in and saw this new event. I am looking forward. I could be even more happy if it were in German so that I could understand it. So, I'll play it and see what happens. Please make sure that it is always stored in the language for the devices. Not everyone can speak English. And it is simply proper that the user can read everything in his language on the device !!!

Please pass on!

Greetings Peggy from Germany 🤗

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 9,543 Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @Spinnifix - I'll make sure to pass this on to the Studio 🤗

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends player?
    Get Gold bars here 🍒  
    🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 

Hello @QueenMia

I had written a second part. It’s like you don’t get in to play. There is nothing there. And it should end in 35 minutes. You must have made a mistake. Can you take a look? And please give it back with even more time.

I had played Candy Crush the week because of the fantastic 5 on unlimited lives.

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

@QueenMia

So, I checked with me again. There should be an update to make it playable. The last update was on 1.4.2020 I think that it is displayed like this is a mistake. Here is the picture:

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 2,632 Legend

Bye Bye Sweet Streak.

Thanks for coming up in the time for helping players around the world.

We all hope you get some time to return.

Thanks @QueenMia @Community_Team and Candy Crush Friends Saga Team for making this awesome feature available for Candy Crush Friends Saga.

A Big Big Thanks for working for us in Corona Virus Threat time.

Thanks for bringing Unlimited Lives for Helping Players in this threat time.

Let's Hope that Everyone gets the Spring Festival Event.

Let's be patient till an update gets released for the new Spring Festival Event for them who didn't received the event.

Be Safe Be Healthy and Enjoy Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Once Again Thanks for Everything.

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• AngelbooAngelboo Posts: 4 New Bee

It was fun winining extra stuff

• GabngavGabngav Posts: 30 Level 2

I love playing the game without any of the extra contests. But I have came to the realization that these special contests make it even harder to stop playing! I love it! Can’t wait for new levels...❤️

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 1,204 Game Expert