πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Are you the best at Candy Crush Friends? Share your progress with us to find out!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @QueenMia, congratulations on reaching 1000 milestone, I’m working on 2000, going to reach it soon I hope 😊🐰

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Congratulations @QueenMia for passing 1k πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I maxed out with the unlimited lives last week so stuck until Wednesday πŸ₯Ί

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hello @QueenMia and congrats on your 1K milestone! πŸ€—

Here's where I am so far:

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @QueenMia .

Congrats for reaching in level 1000. You are amazing!

Me from the other side...well...ok, I tried all my best and thanks to the unlimited lifes, I reached until level 882 today and I wait for my lifes to be refilled again (oh boy, I already miss unlimited lifes) .

Anyway, the week with unlimited lifes was the best one ever for me so thank you for giving us that gift.

BUT...I have something to say. Well, during the previous week, I stuck alot.

There were some levels which were really really hard and they took me more than one hour to pass them.

For example, level 832, level 838, level 868 and level 879 were the hardest levels ever for me.

Those levels...seriously, if I didn't have the unlimited lifes the previous week, I'd stucked there forever.

Seriously, those levels were supposed to be classic and let's say normal.

But they didn't have normal difficulty. The difficulty on those levels were in hardcore mode.

Few moves and the layouts of those four levels didn't help me to pass them fast at all.

And the worst part is that in those levels, I tried with all three available characters on them and nothing seemed to work.

I tried and tried and tried...In the end, I just passed them with just pure luck somehow and with 3 stars but I spent more than one hour to pass them.

These levels drained all my energy so much and in the end, after finishing them, I left my phone down and focus on doing something else.

(I want to mention that before reaching level 832, I spent my boosters in some previous levels cause I was very close to complete their achievements...BUT...noone warned me that I should had saved my boosters for the next levels which were extremely hard at all.)

And now I will gonna ask you @QueenMia ....since you have reached in level 1000, and since me very soon, I will reach in level 900...well, from level 900 until level 1000, how much harder are those levels too?

The reason for asking that is that I really want to be prepared in case of encountering a hardcore level again.

Please, I want to be prepared from before. I don't wanna pass that again.

Please, tell me from level 900 until level 1000, which of those levels are the hardest ones ? Very please...~

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone and thanks for the congrats 😎I got my badge as soon as I passed it, @Elsa, be sure of that πŸ˜‹

Keep on sharing your progress guys! That's what makes it fun: to see where everyone is and how we manage to progress all together πŸ’ͺ

@Sofia1992 - You can do it, no doubt! To be honest, some are quite challenging but I know you're a pro already πŸ˜‰

Guys, since you're here, I've added a few nice things to the Community today: The Spring Stories and its amazing Wallpaper and fun contest. Feel free to share as many sweet screenshots of the Stories as you want in there! The more, the more chances to win πŸ™Œ

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Congratulations on the great milestone @QueenMia! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ’•

Hello @Sofia1992 I think you are doing great! πŸ’ͺ I too find this a very challenging game and I do not get very far very fast. I find some of the 'classic' levels very challenging and may be stuck on one for a few days until I get that lucky board. However there are those players in the 2000s like @Foley1362 who might be able to provide some tips as well as the studio, which is now putting out tips for some of the levels (not sure if they have them for the lower levels yet - I know they have for the new levels).

I'm struggling along and slowly trying to make my way towards the 2000 level badge (maybe in a few months or more).😊

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@bearwithme & @Sofia1992 - I will gladly share any tips I can do long as I don’t have to scroll back to a specific level to do it πŸ€ͺ

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Aww...!~ Thanks for the sweet comments @Foley1362 , @bearwithme and even you too @QueenMia .

I really needed some encouragement here.~

I will try all my best to reach in level 1000. Sure, I will agree that this game has some tough levels but if you see the bright side, I passed them and with 3 stars so I will not go back to them and do them again. Phew!

I just reached in level 885 now and I will try also to get some boosters from Spring Event too.

And about the pro player comment....well...I try to be the best one around on this game!~

It's challenging game but...I will keep on to play this! I just love it so much!~

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4

Thanks for the tag @QueenMia

I've got some work to do, to snatch that Level 2000 Badge huh?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?