🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

📺 Anime fans cafe 📺 🔆

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

Pokémon, abbreviated from the Japanese title of Pocket Monsters and currently advertised in English as Pokémon the Series, is a Japanese anime television series...

The Beginning

After he turns 10 years old, Ash Ketchum (Satoshi in Japan) is allowed to start his journey in the world of Pokémon and dreams of becoming a Pokémon master. On the day he is to receive his first Pokémon, Ash wakes in a panic, having overslept. Professor Oak, the local Pokémon researcher, has already given away the three Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle) he entrusts to new Pokémon Trainers when Ash finally reaches Oak's Lab. The only Pokémon that he has left is a Pikachu,

which he gives to Ash. Determined to make it on his journey, Ash does his best to befriend Pikachu, but it does not trust him and will not even return to its Poké Ball, even attacking Ash with its electric powers.

It is only after Ash protects Pikachu from a group of angry Spearow that Pikachu realizes how much Ash cares, leading it to save Ash.

Afterwards, they both see a mysterious and unidentifiable Pokémon that spurs both of them to work towards Ash's goal. Along the way, Ash makes many human and Pokémon friends as he works his way through the ranks of the world's many Pokémon Leagues.

Through the Kanto Region, Ash befriends Water Pokémon trainer and erstwhile Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty (Kasumi) and Pewter City Gym Leader and Pokémon Breeder Brock (Takeshi), and all the while thwarting the plans of the Team Rocket trio Jessie (Musashi), James (Kojirō), and Meowth, who want to steal Ash's Pikachu and any other rare Pokémon they come across.

When the group travels to the Orange Islands, Brock decides to stay with the local professor, Ivy, leaving Ash and Misty to continue travelling together. After a while, they meet and begin traveling with Pokémon Watcher and artist Tracey Sketchit (Kenji).

Once they reach Pallet Town in Kanto, Tracey decides to stay with Professor Oak and Brock rejoins the group. Following this, the trio continues on their way to the Johto region.

• Ashraf
    edited April 2020
  • Ashraf
    edited April 2020

Pikachu (ピカチュウ Pikachu) is an Electric-type Pokémon, which was introduced in Generation I. He is renowned for being the most well-known and recognizable Pokémon.

Pikachu has electricity-storing pouches on his cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while Pikachu sleeps. He occasionally discharges electricity when he is dozy after waking up.

• ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3

Good morning .. awe, I ran out of Pokeballs ....

What about this awesome movie ? .... Princess Mononoke

Plot: In the 14th century, the harmony that humans, animals and gods have enjoyed begins to crumble. The protagonist, young Ashitaka - infected by an animal attack, seeks a cure from the deer-like god Shishigami. In his travels, he sees humans ravaging the earth, bringing down the wrath of wolf god Moro and his human companion Princess Mononoke. His attempts to broker peace between her and the humans brings only conflict. (Google).

It is rumored that there will be a second movie.... but i think its another prank . I hope it becomes a reality!!!

What do you guys think of this anime movie?

• sakura
    sakura Posts: 165 Level 3

i'm late to the party, but i'm currently watching demon slayer! ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?