🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn't transfer

Options
sdeal11
sdeal11 Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new phone and signed back in on my new phone and I had just under 30 of each of the lollipops and now I have NONE? Seriously? How can I get those back?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Boosters r not saved on account id... it is only saved on ur devices... so once u change device... all boosters r gone ...

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Hello @sdeal11

Try following the directions in this link.

📱 Moving your progress onto a new devicehere

I hope this helps.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sdeal11 and welcome to our wonderful King community. Unfortunately, as @stan89@stan1981 has mentioned above, while your game progress (as long as you play either thru FB or King.com) and purchases are saved on the Studio servers, any saved boosters or lives are saved locally on your device (which is why if you play on more than one device, you do not have access to any saved boosters that are on a different device). So when you get a new device and start playing the game, any saved boosters or lives will be gone and cannot be retrieved.

• Ally81
    Ally81 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Good morning,

I still can’t sync my game Candy Crush and friends with my FB account. Can someone help me pls?

my phone is updated, I’ve reinstalled the game, in settings I’ve accepted the friends list on FB

Can’t find any issue of this, I don’t see my friends when I play

thanks 🙏🏼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?