🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Spring Stories

ticof22
ticof22 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have tje last update but the event not shows

My wife is playing it, I can't it just never appear, I saw the preview the announcement... What I can't do? And it looks that it happened with other players too

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

It is for selected group to test our first. Wait for ur turn... restart ur phone n update to latest version to see again ...

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello @ticof22

Unfortunately Soring Stories is not available to everyone since the Game Studio is making sure it works smoothly. But don't worry, it will probably be coming to your game at some other time.

• Rockerchick83
    Rockerchick83 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello @debrichmond

Does the type of device you are playing on matter? I do not have a smart phone, I play on an Amazon Kindle Fire. I have been told on another feed that since I am not playing on a phone I may not be getting all the updates and events. I am playing Candy Crush Friends Saga and a few days ago it prompted me to update but when I tried it wouldn't. Then for 2 days it showed a counted down to an event coming up along with unlimited lives and extra boosters to earn. I was able to get the lives and boosters but the up coming event just disappeared and now my game just looks like a stripped down version of itself, no more extra lives or boosters or event, nothing. It is very disappointing as I was looking forward to a new challenge and what the update might bring. I feel left out. Are you saying that in time these things may be coming to those of us missing out while they test it on others? Sure would be nice to know.

Thanks for your input.

Stay safe!😺

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

Hello @Rockerchick83

Sometimes it does matter which device you use, but as for the extra events, it shouldn't. The free lives were supposed to be available to only mobile devices, so I think your Kindle probably qualified. Certain events are sent out as a test with a randomly selected sample to see how it performs. So if you are up to date with you game version, and you didn't get the Spring Stories, then you won't get it this time, but possibly at another time. The extra booster event ended after just a few days, and the unlimited lives went from Monday through Sunday, and it's now over too. But don't despair, there will be another special event coming soon, and hopefully you'll get that one. Good luck!

• Rockerchick83
    Rockerchick83 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Hi @debrichmond

Yeah, I got the prompt to update during the extra lives and boosters thing but was unable to. Every time I went to the page to update there was none available to me. There should have been since King was prompting for it at front of game. So confusing. I am just plugging along as usual, increasing my levels.

I do appreciate your explanation and assistance with this. Glad I found this community.

Best wishes!😺

• PandaAmanda
    PandaAmanda Posts: 2 Newbie

I haven't been able to find an answer to my question yet, so I will ask it here. I would like to know if we can still obtain the spring costume despite missing 2 days in the previous week due to being sick. It would not be fair to miss out just because I was sick for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday). It could not be helped, and I wouldn't mind going back and completing the week a day later. Please let me know. This has me very frustrated!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@PandaAmanda Hi and welcome,

The events do not go out to everyone and i have not got this event full stop so i am unable to collect, but unfortunately the contest will not stop, i can understand you being frustrated due to being ill, but you would not be able to collect by doing any extra days, it is impossible for the game studio to do this for one person.

If you cannot collect the costume please be assured that it will more than likely be in your game in the future. So you will be able to collect at a later date

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?