🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🤩 My happy moments with the game (Screenshots)✨📲 share your moments too with us😉

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

✨Wow,✨

How sweet are those pictures❤️.

Thanks for sharing it with us. 🌹

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Ashraf buddy...

I just got more special screenshots from my game (with Nutcracker only this time) . I hope you enjoy them!

1) After playing this level and tried it over and over again to pass it and tried it with all Nutcracker's outfits ONLY and in the end, I passed it with his original outfit at all. Oh boy!

2) When you have to choose between matching a color bomb with a jelly fish and a color bomb with a green wrapped candy. A very hard decision. In the end, I chose to match color bomb with wrapped candy and I passed this level in the end. I took the right decision and as usual, Nutcracker was happy with the result.

3) When you make a high score with my beloved Nutcracker! Oh boy...I'm so proud of him!

4) When Nutcracker King Of Hearts gives you a hug. Awww!~ I love his hugs so badly. I adore him so much now!~

I want to give him a hug too!~ D'awww...~ 💖

And 5) You enter in a Hard 'Dunk the Cookie' Level and you have these characters as you will see and from below screenshot.

What will you gonna do?

A) Freak out when you see that this level is hard and close the game immediately and play something else!

B) Try to stay calm and try to think which character will gonna choose.

C) Without any second thought, you choose Nutcracker since he is available here and scream out: 'YES! A hard level with my favorite character. Bring it on! I will gonna have some fun here!' Muahahahahha!

The right answer here is.....C (In my own desicion only) 🤣🤣🤣

• Sofia1992

Hey @Ashraf and everyone.

More pics with happy moments from me as I promised before!

Enjoy them!

1) When I pass a hardcore level with my favorite character and...with a high score please!~

Aww..~ I'm so proud of Nutcracker. He always surprises me...with good way at all!

2) When you combine a striped candy with a coloring candy together. The perfect combination so to beat a level !

3) When Sweet Streak appears again in my game! Oh boy...I'm so excited now.

That's all. Yes I know that there were only 3 this time but I found only those ones in my game the last night!

I hope you loved them!~

🧡🧡🧡

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@Sofia1992 I love your Nutcracker pictures awww how cute is King of hearts hug 🤗 I wish I had him in my collection, maybe I will get the event one day. ❤️

• Sofia1992

Hey @Sharon_Loose .

I'm glad that you loved my pics with Nutcracker.

Yep, Nutcracker is very very cute and especially his outfit King Of Hearts which is my favorite too.

I'm sorry also that you lost the event and I hope one day to get him in your collection.

And also, I will agree that those hugs from Nutcracker King Of Hearts makes me extremely happy and cheers me up alot!

Aww..~ I love his hugs alot!~

Oh and I have some pics to post here too:

1) When Tiffi tells you to match two Jelly fishes but in your board you notice two color bombs.

Without any second thought, i chose the color bombs and boom! Blast everywhere!

2) All time boosters activated+sweet streak activated too = PERFECT COMBINATION EVER and fast way to finish those levels!

3) And another huge score and with 3 stars please by me:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?