1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒผ Friends' Spring Stories arrived in Candy Town ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ

Options

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

The difficulty varies wildly from day to day. I found Day 4 to be the toughest. I failed repeatedly on Day 4. Day 7 is super easy. So easy that it didn't feel right. Kind of a roller coaster ride for week 1. I can't say that I am impressed as the difficulty fluctuate greatly and the prizes are not impressive (unless you are going for the Chick costume which I have already had).

I played on both Win10 and Android app. I managed to finish week 1 successfully using a few boosters on my phone app. I probably break even with boosters at the end of the week. I failed to finish the week on Windows App as I didn't want to waste boosters (I only have a few).

I hope week 2 and 3 are set up better than week 1. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Kedradixon5
    Kedradixon5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love candy crash

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

I was wondering if I would see the Jelly Queen since she is not in my catalogue.... And the answer is yessss. So if you don't have her either you will get to see her, she needs 20 orange to be able to throw her beautiful fan. Number 8 is easy with ample enough moves, so like #7 got to save some lollies. Carrots are back too, only complaint is one of the rewards was a 30 min. beginning booster and was down to only 1 life to use it. For an event prize they should always be 2 hour ones.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Iโ€™m having a great time with this event, I find the heart levels are the most difficult, they need more moves added. Also, it would be nice ( for those of us who already have Odus the chick) to have a new costume to win at the end, just a thought ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Always a delight to play with her highness Queen Sassy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well week one is over and I cleared one level - level 4! I forgot about it yesterday but I found this to be much harder than the Christmas calendar. I just tried day 1 of week 2 and didn't clear that either! I wonder why the studio made it so much harder this time?

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I would like someone from the community to explain to me why they keep sending me these messages, as you can see above in the screenshot, if I didn't receive the Spring Event? Anybody here you're kidding me, why do that? It is hard to accept that I missed the event and still send these messages! Thatโ€™s not possible!

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

What I find most interesting is that when it comes to sending special events, they don't find my game, now when it comes to sending these fake messages we find my game. Such a thing is unbelievable!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

I will agree with @Nat09 and @Elsa .

Those levels with heart blockers were so hard.

In week 1, I completed only levels 1 , 6 and 7 but in the other ones, I failed alot and as the result, I lost and Superstar Challenge from Spring Calendar

Oh and about week 2 with Jelly Queen, I have completed it today. It was an easy one but I hope not to encounter this week those heart blockers again. Those blockers were a huge pain to be removed completely.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Finished week one โ˜‘๏ธ and today! I'm having fun with the chalenging levels thank you king ๐Ÿ˜œ

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The Spring Stories are a lot harder than the holiday event those heart levels were extremely hard but I completed the first week and Jelly Queen was so much easier.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?