πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold bars with the Friends' Spring Stories 🌸🌱🌼

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@QueenMia

Hello and thank you for the information, she did appear "finally" in # 8 which was yesterday. She is something to behold, she needs 20 candies, but it's worth it to get her to throw her fan... and she was pretty easy after some of the other ones. I can't wait to get her some day.

Take care and be safe πŸ’“

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Had fun doing the first week, already day 2 in the second week and so far, I’m loving it 😊🐰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

I am definitely enjoying the Spring Stories but I think they are very challenging to try and pass them the first time.

• crystl
    crystl Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

@Nat09

Hi I see you have the spring story challenge. I guess I am one if the unlucky ones this go round ☹ I'm just curious are getting a new costume each week you pass or just one at the final. I haven't been able to earn a new costume in quite some time and getting a little frustrated.

Good luck!

• LoveDachs
    Options

@crystl

Hi, not trying to intrude on your question to Nat, just thought you might want various experiences. I say that because it might be different for peeps that already have the Odus Chick costume. First would like to say that I feel for everyone who didn't get this event,and any others. I was one of those people, I didn't get any events for over 5 months...all because I didn't do the updates, and that didn't solve the problem at first, I could not get synced up with the game anymore, I felt like I was in Limbo somewhere. Finally it hit me that even though I did the update associated with the app in the play store, I had been putting off doing the ones, I was up to 29, from Google. I decided to check the list at the Google play store, over on the top left side, go to the drop down list (side bar) and check to see if there is one for Candy Crush. Keep in mind, I had just done 2 updates from where the app is in a 2 week span of time, as soon as I did the one I had been ignoring for months...it was like magic, I rebooted, went into game and everything came alive. Not tech savvy but I guess this one was so old that the new updates wouldn't take. Now if you're not like me and do all updates a.s.a.p., I don't have any idea what the problem is, but I learned my lesson..the hard way.

You were wondering about Odus, I have the chick costume already, am on week 2, just did day 3 and have not seen any pieces that they said you would be receiving. I was hoping for something new too but will find out at the end of the event I guess. Hope this helps a little.

Good luck to you too!

• LoveDachs
    Options

Week 2,Day 2, not too hard but needed every move that was provided to get it done.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

hello loveDachs, can you send me a photo of this page of the app store, so I can see where this sidebar is?

• LoveDachs
    Options

@tininha1975

Sorry about that, cut finger earlier and typing finger is all bandaged up. Ok I click on Google play store app and it takes me to first page up top, there are 3 black lines top left, click on that and first item will say My Apps and Games, click on that and that is where you should see updates. As you can see it's a good thing you asked me to do this because now I see another one, I just did one that the game asked me to do just before the event. I can't keep up with them ..lol. I still have do 20 some more, I put them off because I can't always afford all that data, but I guess I should do them soon, everything on phone would be running better. Now I only have a phone to play on, it might be different if you're on a PC. Also don't forget that even with updates, I've been told we all might not receive these at the same time, they do them Geographicly for survey and feedback purposes. Well I hope this helps, it is very frustrating.

Stay safe and good luck πŸ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?