🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold bars with the Friends' Spring Stories 🌸🌱🌼

Comments

• Ladanium
    Ladanium Posts: 7 Level 2

I don’t have most events & I don’t get ads to receive more bonuses. I’m sort of stuck & takes me ages to move from a level 🥺

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

thank you, it was just to confirm, I also do the updates this way, but I always stay out of the special events. And that's because I never stopped making updates.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@tininha1975

Your welcome, sorry it didn't work

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @crystl, sorry for the late reply. I already had Odus the chick costume and as far as I know there isn’t another costume in this event. Still hopeful 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can try what @LoveDachs suggested, it’s very important to have the latest version on your game and as you know, unfortunately not everyone gets to play, luck of the draw, sorry you didn’t get the chance this time. If you don’t get the next one, let me know and I will let our CM know. 😊🐰

• LoveDachs

Week 2, day 3 .... wiping brow after this one, came this close to not completeing. The Jelly Queen was really stingy with her candies plus it was a jam challenge but at least it wasn't the blueberry one... that I hate!!!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend

Unfortunately I lost the very first game on the first day, all other games have been successful so far.

• crystl
    crystl Posts: 17 Level 2

@LoveDachs and @Nat09

Thank you both for the response. I already had the costume for him I guess lol. Anyways I did do all updates to be safe. I see lot of "logout" is that out of the game totally? I think I was only logging out of here. Lol yes I'm a blondie 😊 I know they have to roll out things in waves, I'm just ready to earn a new costume I saw quite a few on previous posts and was hoping they weren't all from special events I'm on level 1037 which looking at some on here is not far at all. 🙂

Thanks again and have a great weekend

• LoveDachs

Week 2 day 4 ...at first this one looks harder than it is, Olivia did her part. I did mess up one move and that mistake cost me a lollipop..

• LoveDachs

@crystl

You're very welcome, not sure about the logging out, think it probably means here, I never do. But to be sure click on Log-in, and take it from there. Brunette ( wish I was Blonde here...lol) and everything I do is trial and error... more error sometimes but it usually works out in the end. Yes I too was eyeing some of the costumes and characters that I don't have either. Been trying to remember when I collected the last of the ones that required only that you reach a certain level... I think it was 5-600 something. After that I think you can only get new ones, some being new characters or a new costume is by doing the events. I'm not that much higher than you, but missed some events and only have 36, I think I saw where someone had 46-48, not sure exactly and they said they had all to date...so let's hope they bring some back and we get to play. I don't have the Jelly Queen so it's been a blast playing her in the Spring Stories. Do you have your 1000 level badge yet?

Have a fantastic weekend too and crush those candies :)

• crystl
    crystl Posts: 17 Level 2

@LoveDachs I know what you mean by trial and error lol. I do have the jelly queen so feel lucky there. I really like getting the new costumes to me that just makes it like a goal you have to get that's one reason I really like the events. When I see other costumes I'm like I want that. Haha now I sound like my grandkids. I did just last month get my 1000 badge that was pretty cool. I saw it on a persons post otherwise I wouldn't of known about it. I'm still figuring out this area. I always lose my messages or others that I saw before and then want to read again. I have 40 characters/costumes so not that bad I guess.

Keep on crushing have a great weekend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?