🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who has pets?

12345679»

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Frank is a good looking rescue dog @BQN537 I also have a dog, he’s mixed lab. and Rottweiler, he’s the sweetest dog and the laziest, his favourite pass time is taking a nap 🤣 he’s very attached to my daughter, will do anything for her, I just love him.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,066 Pro Player 👑

Beautiful Dog @Nat09

Frank is my daughter’s dog he howls every time she goes out and then just mopes around the house until she gets home 🐨

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

Well my kitty wasn't very photogenic today 🤪 but as promised here is two photos that didn't turn out to terrible 😅.

As you can see her paws are a lot larger than a normal cat, shes a polydactyl cat that means that she has more toes than your average cat.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Oh that's not true, @gr33n3y3z! Can definitely tell is a BEAUTIFUL kitty 🥰🥰Thanks for sharing!

• Nat09

Spending some time outside with Leo, he’s having a blast running around. It’s a little brisk but he doesn’t seem to mind 😊🐰

He, he, bunny booty 👆🏻🥰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Nat09 Luna graced us with his presence today. He wasn't running around clearly 😂

• Nat09

Ahhh 😌, Luna is such a beautiful cat @Chicken_Slayer, I miss having a cat but my oldest son is allergic so we had to get rid of them ( long time ago) When I first got Leo, all was fine, we got Leo as therapy for me because I was alone and I would get lonely during the day, so I got attached to the little guy pretty fast. Maybe a year later, my son started having problems with his asthma again and found out he’s allergic to bunnies. He was already talking about wanting to move out so at least I didn’t have to get rid of Leo, not sure I’d be able to. I love my son dearly but he’s 19 now and barely at home and now is moving to his own place at the end of the month. He’s not moving far, but that will be weird not to have him here. Glad I didn’t get rid of Leo.😊🐰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Nat09 Children can be so inconsiderate 😂My teen wanted a dog of his choice, he would pay for it etc which is all well and good but he has Uni plans for September and living there which meant it would be our dog. So he is waiting now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?