🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Spring event issue

Queen-4
Queen-4 Posts: 9 Level 2

Good morning, I completed the 7th day of part 2 of 3 for the eventand I get a message today stating I did not. Can someone please take a look into that? 

Thank you

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Queen-4 and welcome to our friendly community! Can you post a screenshot in the comments below? Did you receive not only the prize for the 7th day, but also the prize for the week? You can complete a level sometimes and not free the prize for that level. In which case you won't get the weekly prize.

• Queen-4

Sorry, I didn't screenshot the message. I remember getting a prize, not sure if the one witty mention. What can I do now, apparently I'm not eligible for the final prize anymore? Don't really understand, I have completed all levels...

• bearwithme

Hello @Queen-4 - we ran in to this same issue with the Christmas Calendar event. You need to make sure when you complete a level that you also free the prize for that level. Then at the end of the week - if you have have received a prize box each day, you will get a special prize for completing the week. You have to collect all the prizes so you can complete the final - Superstar week.

If you completed the week this past week (winning all 7 prizes) you would received something similar to the picture below:

What does your calendar currently look like? Can you provide a screenshot below? Here is what mine looked like this morning - before I played day one of week 3.

• Queen-4

That is what mine looks like, the only thing is that message that I supposedly didn't complete last week.

• bearwithme

Hello @Queen-4 and thank you for the screen shot. Yes - as you can see - you no longer have access to the special round - the additional tab you see after the third week tab on my calendar. I'm not sure if it is possible to go into your game to check to see if you did indeed get all the prizes for the second week. But just in case, can you please provide your player ID and I will pass it along to the CM.

"Find Game ID Number" – link to find your game ID#

• Queen-4

Where can I find my name ID?

• bearwithme

Hello @Queen-4 - just click on the green link I provided above and follow the instructions to find your game ID# 😊

• bearwithme

Hello @Queen-4 - can you please take a screen shot as you finish each days task for the remainder of the Spring event and post it below? It would be best if you could take a picture showing you completed the daily challenge and that you received the present for that day.

Thank you.

• Queen-4

Oh, ok. My ID is 1135890288. I will post a picture each day. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?