1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🌼 Friends' Spring Stories arrived in Candy Town 🌱🌸

Comments

• LaVacaRosada
    LaVacaRosada Posts: 244 Level 3

Hello @QueenMia!!! πŸ‘‹

What i think about the Friends' Spring Stories? 🌸🌱🌼

Well... is absolutely stunning, I love this type of challenges (all kinds of challenges actually πŸ˜…) because the story and the context that is generate around it immediately catch me, i expected a challenge like this since December, from which i can get two extraordinary costumes (I know, i could have gotten more costumes, but this is life) πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I'm highly motivated by these challenges that challenge me to achive more unique costumes for my favourites characters. P.S: I HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE ODUS CHICK 🐣

🏑 #StaySafeAtHome 🏑

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

Hi friends just beginning the third week and playing to get the superstar challenge.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,180 Friends Moderator

Hello @QueenMia

I love the Spring Stories feature! I completed level 16 today and plan to finish all 21 levels. It is helpful that I can replay on the next day a level that I failed on a given day, and that I can still play the next level if my replay attempt is successful. This is a nice feature for winning extra boosters!

• Redbonebeauty1
    Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 161 Level 3

For some reason, I’m having the hardest time with spring stories! I’ve only managed to beat the first level and nothing else after that. I’m positive I would love playing more but constantly losing is a real bummer 😩

• monigray
    monigray Posts: 52 Level 2

For week 3, I just lost day3 and day4😑😱😭

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

The spring event is ok. I've won a couple day's &some days not. But the prizes aren't always worthwhile. Two day's in a row I didn't really win anything. It was more like teasing a child with candy in front of their face lol. I guess I assumed there would be tangible prizes every time we won. But nope. Just a bunch of "almost" stickers. So mehhh it's ok. Some day's I've decided to not even play as it's really not guaranteed any prize at all if we win.

• mulli02
    mulli02 Posts: 3 Newbie

So I'm new to this particular game but I do enjoy the different events like the spring events and so forth so thank

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3

The events are fun!

• nathgoodman
    nathgoodman Posts: 8 Level 2

I was loving this spring stories series until I reached the last days and my lovely husband lost all my boosters reinstalling the app Last night so now Im not sure I will be able to finish it tomorrow after 3 weeks playing and saving boosters to the last day 😭😭😭😭😭

thats really sad 😞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?