1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❤️ From us to you... Unlimited Lives 🍬

Options

Comments

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I still haven't received my unlimited lives in the CCFS game. I am looking forward to it, You from the community said it would be today, April 27th. But so far nothing

My ID é: 8715926253

Device: Android 9 Pie

Moto G7 Power 64 GB

• tininha1975
    Options

Has anyone received unlimited lives at CCFS? Mine haven't arrived yet.

• tininha1975
    Options

Today is April 27th and I still haven't received my unlimited lives at CCFS. What is going on? Yesterday I received them at CCS. Please if you cannot have unlimited lives in both games, I ask you to transfer them to the CCFS game, because this is the game I like to play the most, so I prefer the unlimited lives in it. Please help me.

• tininha1975
    Options

Yesterday I logged in. My version is updated at: 1.35.2. In other words, everything is fine with my game.

My ID é:8715926253

Deceive: Android 9 Pie

Moto G7 Power 64 GB

Dear friends of the Kingdom community, I am waiting for my unlimited lives. Please!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @terrazas1325 and @tininha1975 - You should have received the lives by now. Please make sure to check the following:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices and Win10 PC via the official app
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Thanks and happy playing 🍒

• tininha1975
    Options

Everything is fine with my game. The update is in version: 1.35.2 game only on a device that is on Android 9 Pie on a cell phone: Moto G7 Power 64 GB

• tininha1975
    Options

Another thing, yesterday afternoon I received unlimited lives in the CCS game. So I'm waiting for them to arrive at CCFS this afternoon.

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Hi @AbhinavSargar,

Thank you for the advice. But I double checked and I do have the current version 1.35.2. I was kinda hoping to get up this am and there would be new levels!! There is the unlimited lives but I haven’t gotten those either. The only thing I did was play my Spring Stories! I’m not complaining. I am pretty patient but I definitely get bored when I can’t play 😊 If there is something else I should do or need to do then by all means let me know!

Happy Crushing ❤️

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @Gabngav

You are Currently Playing Latest Levels then.

Beat of Luck for Spring Festival Event.

Have A Nice Day.

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options

Hello friends... me too, I don't have the unlimited lives yet. Everything it's OK with my game... my game ID:10232337415

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?