Comments

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

My unlimited lives have arrived! Thank you Kingdom community!😍😍😍😍

• Pennipod
    Pennipod Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I still don't have my unlimited lives. Playing on a Kindle Fire 8- I was thinking this is classed as a mobile device as stated in your notes? . I have checked for updates, none waiting and shut down completely, waited a few mins and restarted, still nothing. Please advise. Pennipod. P.S I did received the free lives yesterday for Candy Crush Saga

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2
    Options

What an AWESOME surprise when I logged on this morning...unlimited lives all week!! Yayyyy!! This is my favorite thing u guy's do lol I just love it. I also find it extremely thoughtful and really want to say a huge THANK YOU to the King staff&family💜 it truly means a lot!! Thx again, I'm off to play🥰🥰💕💕

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

I also received them.

• twalkeradams
    twalkeradams Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Nope. It appears King is choosing only certain accounts to give unlimited lives to while others would have to spend money to get this “perk”.

• Gabngav
    Gabngav Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Unlimited lives are AWESOME! Now waiting until new levels come out seems impossible to do! Once I start playing you almost have to pry my phone from my hands if you want my attention! 🤣

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Thank you King, you made my day shine a bit brighter today 💪❤️

As always please 🙏 stay safe and healthy ❤️

• twalkeradams
    twalkeradams Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’ve updated, restarted, etc. and it doesn’t show up for me. It seems King is picking and choosing certain accounts to give this boost to.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @twalkeradams

Welcome to the King Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Unlimited Lives Feature.

Your Problem can be Solved Easily.

•About Unlimited Lives Feature•

This Feature is for players who play Candy Crush Friends Saga Daily. If you are not playing daily then you won't get lives. If you are new player then you will Unlimited Lives from second day. Sometimes there's a delay in receiving lives but you will get your Unlimited Lives if you are active daily.

•About Your Problem•

∆Update your Game To Latest Version 1.35.2 to receive. Make Sure You have at least 2GB space free on storage in order to work your Game Accurately. To Receive Unlimited Lives, you need to play your Game Online. Check if Your Internet Speed is at least 5MBPS to get support of All Features of the App.

∆If any of the above method didn't worked then you will need to delete your Game. When you delete your Game, you will loose your boosters because they are stored locally on your phone storage and they will get deleted. Install the Latest Version and Login to Continue. Wait for 1 day and you will start receiving your lives from 2nd Day.

I hope this helps you.

Have a great day.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @twalkeradams A Warm Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Unlimited Lives!! I thought we just have to keep our game updated to receive the Lives!!

I am not sure if there are any other restrictions!! Let me check it out for you!.

If you need anything else to add or clarify, please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?