🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug - Sent back to level 1560 and stuck at it (FIXED - Pls update to new version 1.37.4)

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @flipflops Hearty Welcome back to this lovely King Community 🤗

Hope you and your family are doing fine!

I am very sorry to know about the issue your game!! Can you please tell me the version number you have updated to? Also, are you using an Android OR Apple device?

I am sorry, I have not understood your above comment!! Did you mean, you have to disconnect the Internet to go to your original level OR are you saying you have to shut down each time you win a level, because the game is taking you to that lower level??

Can you please explain more about that issue?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello dear @QueenReineer Hope you are having a nice day 🤗

With regards to your game, did you install the latest version very recently? If so, can you please tell me which version you have right now?

Also, after restarting your device, is the game helping to keep you at your actual level?

Talk to you soon! Thank you 🙂

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi everyone 👋

Thanks very much for letting us know about this. Our Studio is looking into it as we speak. We'll get back to you as soon as we have an update for you.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience... in the meantime, why not check our latest contests for a chance to win some Gold bars? Right here. Good luck 🌟

Thanks for your patience 🍒

• Indianajane
    Indianajane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve updated Candy crush friends saga a few minutes ago and it rolled back to level 1600 or something like that (I was on level 2801 before the update) and the next level had the work in progress icon, meaning I couldn’t even move forward.

I ended up having to delete and reinstall the game, which meant losing the 3 hours friendly colouring candy booster I had just received for completing my missions.

This is really annoying and I hope there’s something you can do to fix this.

• Kinichi
    Kinichi Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was playing around level 2560.

Today, level is returned to 1560 and I cannot proceed to next level.

Why ???

Could you please fix the problem?

BR

Kinichi Machii

• senthu7777
    senthu7777 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

The Game Studio is looking into it as we speak and doing its very best to solve this issue as soon as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we have an update for you.

However, we have found out that this is currently caused by starting the application without an internet connection. At the moment, the maximum offline progression is 1560 - That's why you would be sent back there if you open your game without a proper connection.

So the way around for now would be to make sure to have a working connection when starting to play. In the meantime, our Studio is looking at making sure you can access your levels without any problems.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience... while waiting, why not check our latest contests for a chance to win some Gold bars right here? Good luck 🌟

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Stay safe 🍒

• QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Options

Hi! Ty For answering! I never play W/O internet these days, because I never leave Home and I have wi fi

• RachelK88
    RachelK88 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Very upset, was on level 2320 & went all the way back to 1560 with a construction sign! Please help to resolve my levels! Thanks

• flipflops
    flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options

I don't know where to find the version. I have Android. When I go into my game I get this,so to get back to where I am I power my phone off while still in game.

When I go back to game I'm here on the right level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?