πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Help please! Any tips on level 1463?

PammyJ
PammyJ Posts: 15 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Discussions

I am having a tough time on Candy Crush Friends livel 1463. Does anyone have some tips that I can use

Thank you

Β«1

Comments

• PammyJ

Can someone please help me figure out how to receive lives on Candy Crush Friends?

Thank you

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

I'll take a look into level 1463 and I'll get back to you I have some scrolling to do! As far as lives are concerned the unlimited lives are not available at the moment the only advice I can give you is to request lives from your friends, but in the meantime I'm going to go back and look at that level and see what kind of tips I can give you. Also you may want to look at the top of the web page there is a link for videos and you can check that out foror the level 1463 😊. Talk to you soon I got some scrolling to do 😜

• gr33n3y3z

Okay so I scrolled back to level 1463 I noted it was labeled a hard leveland free the octopus, with that being said I don't know how many characters you have unlocked but I chose Olivia. Olivia is excellent when it comes to free the octopus challenges, I would work towards the to Orange octopuses and breaking them down so they can slap the other trapped octopuses and once you freed the orange octopuses then I would work on making special candies like striped candies with a wrapped bomb candy and take it from there. Making special combos in this level will help you achieve the goal of beating it!

maybe even having some friendly boosters wouldn't it be a bad idea so try completing your daily quests to get your boosters. Good luck πŸ’ͺ if you have any other questions just reply on the comment box below and there's amazing players around here that could also give some great advice.

Happy crushing 🍭

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @PammyJ Welcome to the community. @gr33n3y3z provided a lot of great tips for this level. I would add one more tip is to pay attention to the charge meter for Olivia closely. Olivia is very effective in freeing the octopuses. It takes 12 purple candies to charge her up. Each of her attacks deals 2 blows to 3 blockers that encasing the octopuses. You want to make sure that you are maximizing the number of attacks from Olivia. In other words, top up the charge meter as frequent as you can so Olivia can help you releasing the octopuses. On the other hand, don't activate a combo that would wipe out a bunch of purple candies when your charge meter is almost full. That would be a waste of purple candies. I think you get my point. Good luck!

• PammyJ

Dear Flew 66,

Thank you so much for your help. I was finally able to pass this level.

Pam

• PammyJ

Thank you both very much! πŸ€—

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

Hi @PammyJ I just had to say CONGRATS on finally passing that level!πŸ˜πŸŽ‰ I loved all the tips I read&I totally agree with using Olivia for freeing octopus, she's THEE best! Anywhooo, I know how frustrating it is to be stuck,(I even get real tears sometimes!πŸ˜„) so I'm super happy for u!🀩🀩

• PammyJ

Dear Nikpen,

Thank you for reaching out. It does get frustrating to keep trying over and over again.

Pam πŸ€—

• gr33n3y3z

You're more than welcome @PammyJ ! I'm very happy that you passed that level πŸ’ͺ! By the way welcome to our community πŸ‘! Anytime you need help with game issues we have great players willing to give they're advice😊.

• PammyJ

Thank you again @gr33n3y3z. I really appreciate your help. I am happy to be part of this family!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?