๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Hi is there any way to 'deny' a booster?

nikpen
nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

I've held off so long in bringing this up, but I can't hold back any longer. Ughhhh. I can't stand the fish booster in CCF!! He literally works against the player! Now pls forgive me if everyone already knows this, but I truly don't. Seriously he destroys so many games of mine I've come close to tossing my phone! Lol So just wondering if I can refuse him...pls&thk u very much.

Comments

• Monica_Naa
    Monica_Naa Posts: 9 Level 2

Well, hello there @nikpen. I suppose you can't deny it. Just be patient with it's duration. I share in your desperation

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5

,@nikpen unfortunately you cannot deny a booster because we receive these boosters by doing our daily quests and when we receive the boosters we get 2 hours of usage of them.

In my personal opinion I don't mind the fish boosters say for instance we're trying to free the animals and you have one move left but you have no candies to match next to that animal but when you boost up the character that you're using and they throw their candies out then that fish really does come in handy when it does its job by freeing the last animal etc maybe a jam level and so forth.

If you feel that strongly about the fish booster I guess don't play for 2 hours LOL! ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Kags
    Kags Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Iโ€™m with @nikpen ... for every one occasion when the extra fish knocks out the last piece, there are 99 where it knocks out the piece I was about to use to do something else. I really donโ€™t regard it as friendly at all!

• nikpen
    nikpen Posts: 131 Level 2

Hey there @Kags I feel so relieved that someone understands!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š I'm truly not trying to be a jerk I'm just super frustrated. I began to think, 'hmm maybe I should ask about the fish because maybe it is SUPPOSED to work against us' lol I figured I just didn't know๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I really how u put it when u said u don't regard it as friendly at all๐Ÿ˜Š that's perfectly put! Anywhoo...have a beautiful Sunday ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?