1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👉 Help us improve the game accessibility

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited May 2020 in Discussions

🌟No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! 🍭

Hello dear Friends!

A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and that’s why we embrace and celebrate what makes us different rather than what makes us the same. 

👉As the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) takes place on the 21st of May, our fantastic Game Studios would like to focus on how we could deliver the best game experience for every one of you.

And you, Community member, can help us to help you!

How? It’s easy! Please just take a second of your time to let us know about your own experiences while playing Candy Crush Friends.

🌟 We would love to hear about the ways Candy Crush Friends is helping you! And even more, we would love to know if you are experiencing specific difficulties while playing.

It can be that you find there's too many flashing animations. Or perhaps too many colours and you don't manage to differentiate them well... You tell us. We want to know and we want to help out!

Feel free to share any struggles with us, or anything that makes it harder for you to play. We’d also love to hear about anything that helps you (or could help you) to make the most of the game.

We would love your feedback so that we can keep on delivering the best for you - Thanks so much everyone 🙏

Happy playing! Stay safe and happy 🍒

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Tagging @ShannaSkywolf so that she can add her thoughts here.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited May 2020

¶ A Window Of World's like we have in Candy Crush Soda Saga will be Nice.

¶ Please Make Every Event Available For Everyone. Some Players get One Event while Others get other Event and Some Others Don't Get Event. I know It's for Feedback but It feels like a distinguishion between Players. Please Make Every Event Available For Everyone So Everyone Can Enjoy Every Event and There will be No Complaints.

¶ Every Type Of Boosters We have in Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga should be made Available since Game is getting hard with new Blockers.

¶ Please Make Only One Variant of Hardware Type Available For Everyone. It is Confusing for Players, Which Hardware Variant to Download as the Game Comes in 2 Variants.

¶ Please Make Galaxy Yeti Available To Everyone. It's not Good To Distinguish The Uniform for Specific Devices.

¶ Please Make More Festival Events Available To The Game.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

The one thing that I don't like that much is when a box is opening and those flashing lights when you get boosters. It's so bright and I think it should be adjusted or maybe even cut out. Whenever the box opens I put the screen of my phone face down so I don't have to look at it. That's all from me 😊

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Hi @QueenMia, this is so wonderful. For me, I think it’s important for all members of the studio, everyone who work so hard to give us these wonderful games and events, to all the CMs and Superstar in the community that brings us games and contests, it’s important for you guys to understand just how much you can change someone’s life. You bring me some relief from constant pain, playing games distracts me from always thinking of what hurts and I know you are doing the same for thousands of us out there. I can also help in the community and this makes me feel useful again, helping others and participating is something I can still do, my illness didn’t and can’t take that away from me and even though it’s just a small thing to do, it mean everything to me, so thank you so much for making this game the best.

I suffer with chronic pain everywhere and when I play, I have to change positions a lot. My eyes are sensitive to light, so I agree with @firebombmarkus, anything that flashes to bright hurts my eyes. I also suffer really bad vertigo and it doesn’t take much to make me dizzy, I love Misty Carnival, she’s my favourite Misty, but I can only watch her for a short time, she makes me dizzy. I usually have to look away when a character turns or moves to fast but I don’t mind, it’s what makes the characters so loveable. What I would like to see changed is the way we go through this portal when we finish the map, ex. When we finish Chocolate Mountains and cross over to Lollipop Meadows. These make me so dizzy, I really can’t look at them. Thanks for listening.

Sincerely, Nathalie 🥰🐰

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

@QueenMia what about the players who are color blind? Do you remember that we had a couple of ideas posted mentioning this? You found a couple of links for them to try. When another player said that they have the same problem I gave them the links that you found but they wrote back saying that those links didn't help. I guess when we don't have that problem we take things like this for granted. I can't even begin to imagine what a person with this visual problem cannot see. I remember asking someone once how they see color and the person told me that what I see as blue they say as beige. How can they see the different candy colors? Can the studio accomodate them?

• QueenMia

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of your experience with us, guys. We understand that some aspects of our games can be improved and we need your help. Being aware of your daily struggles in the game is really helping us to approach things in different ways and make sure your game experience remains as peaceful and easy as possible.

And wow, @Nat09 what a touching message. I've made sure to pass it to the Studio and here's what they send right back at you: Plenty of love ❤️

@AbhinavSargar - Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts. These are very helpful to us. However, our team is more focussed now at finding out if there are aspects of the game that are challenging for some players. Like for instance, if the colours are too similar and some players cannot differentiate between them and so on. But I've noted your feedback nonetheless 😉

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Thanks @QueenMia for Noticing.

If It's For Color Blindness, then there will be need of a poll where We can give feedback to the Studio to have Light Shade of Colors like We have Currently in Candy Crush Friends Saga or Dark Shade of Colors like We had in beta Versions or At the Start of the game before reboot. However, I liked the Beta Version's Dark Shade for Colors as well as Color Bomb. It gives original touch to Candy Crush Friends Saga as we have in Candy Crush Saga.

• Nat09

Thank you so much for passing the message along @QueenMia, I do feel the love 🥰🐰

• QueenMia

That's good to hear, @Nat09 and oh! Here's some love and a big thank you from me too 💜🥰

• Nat09
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?