🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win 30 Gold Bars - What's your favourite Game mode?

Comments

• spasekweene
    spasekweene Posts: 14 Level 2
    Dunk the cookies

Thank you @QueenMia I chose Dunk the Cookies but fill the hearts is a close second. I love when the cookies splash in the chocolate. Lol

• giorgio2
    giorgio2 Posts: 7 Level 2

Game mode to me means how/where I play. Love large screen on laptop, but phone is best 'cause it's the fastest (on my equipment anyway). So favorite mode is Android/phone.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Spread the jam - Purple Jam

@giorgio2

In order to participate in this contest please go to page 1 and there is a poll, where you then can vote for your favorite game mode meaning spread the jam, spread the purple jam, dunk the cookies, free the animals and free the octopuses.

Once you select which game-mode you like the most in Candy crush friends then you can submit your vote and you'll be qualified to be a possible winner!

Good luck!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Dunk the cookies

Hey @AbhinavSargar .

Thanks for the tag (although I saw it now!)

And @QueenMia, I love that contest so much!

Well, my favorite mode on CCFS is.....Dunk the Cookie (YAY!)

I love it! From where to start and finish on describing that awesome mode!

And I will gonna 100% agree with what my awesome and best friend @candycrushinit wrote about it.

-First of all, I love when those delicious cookies fell into that melted chocolate lake (oh boy, I wish I could be able to put my hand inside of the screen on my phone and grab one cookie with that chocolate on it! Mmm...I want to try one alot now!)

-Secondly, for me, it's the easiest mode ever and also, it has and my favorite blocker which is the Caramel Blockers. Can I eat them too, oh please? They look so delicious!

-BUT, the best part ever on this mode is when my sweet, beloved Nutcracker appears. When he is available in those levels, I scream from excitement and I shout from happiness 'Finally! Nutcracker is here. Now I will gonna have some real fun here! YAY! '.

Yep! Like my best friend @candycrushinit said, Nutcracker is my hero too. He saved me so many times in that kind of levels. He is awesome, adorable and very very cute!~ Aww...~

(Now I don't know if my heart melted right now from Nutcracker's cute appearance and how much well, he mastered his skills in those levels or because of those cookies with that chocolate on it but it's the best combination ever!

From one side, we have that cutie Nutcracker that he looks oh-so ready and with a smile in his face that always make my day and from the other side, those cookies and with that chocolate...Mmmm....!~ )

And...so much cuteness, passion, excitement and all that dynamic appearance that Nutcracker has in those levels...all this amazing personality that he has, it makes me to love him more and more and more every day and night!)

Anyway, that's why I love that mode so much! Cookies and Nutcracker forever!!!

• flipflops
    flipflops Posts: 66 Level 2
    Dunk the cookies

Dunk the cookies. I love Dachs

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Dunk the cookies

@Sofia1992 Oh yeah! Chocolate cookies and Nutty Nutcracker forever!

• toodlesah
    toodlesah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Dunk the cookies

Dunk the cookies for me. Sweets are my weakness❤️❤️❤️

• alishat
    alishat Posts: 16 Level 2
    Spread the jam - Red Jam

Spread the RED JAM Is my on my favorite list

• jophillips
    jophillips Posts: 5 Level 2
    Dunk the cookies

I love dunk the cookies, my favorite mode!❣️💞😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?