πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Last chance! Pt4 of Easter! πŸ˜‰

Options
Harrypotter
Harrypotter Posts: 150 Level 2

Hi everyone I'm been away for a while but know I'm back! I would like to welcome anybody is new here and I hope everyone is doing well. I know its a little late now but I'm still going to write a pt4 for Easter! So far @Martin_09 has made a character for pt4 of Easter since its only 1 player and I've been away and there might be new players I thought I will let you have a chance to make a character aswell! You can private text me or just leave it in the comments. I'm sooo excited to see all your creations! I promise I'll put all the characters in (if not pt4 pt5)! So I'm going to write pt4 on Wednesday 6th May!

I wish you all my good wishes and luck! I'll see you soon

@Harrypotter!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?