πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why does my game keep taking me back to offline level when I'm clearly online ???

gramakg
gramakg Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

This has happened many times lately. Even during a game it has said I'm offline and I missed my bonus. Please fix. And thank you for the unlimited plays. Sure does help with boredom.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer βœ“

Hello @gramakg Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community πŸ€—

Do you think your issue could be related to this ---> My game went back to level # 1560

If that could be the issue, try logging out of the game -- reboot your device -- log back in. See if that brings back to your current level (may be try this couple of times)!

If it did not work, unfortunately, you might have to wait till the problem is resolved

NOTE: Whatever it is, please DO NOT reinstall your game unless told by a King Employee.

** That will not do any good at all AND you will loose your progress in the "Rachel Event" too!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Hi @gramakg it happened sometimes when you have a slow WiFi connection or could be from too much browse/ windows open, try to clear up your cache, force close your device and make sure you have a strong WiFi connection.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Check Your Internet Connection and See If It's at least 5mpbs. Check Your Phone Storage. Check if it's 2GB free to work Correctly. Delete Candy Crush Friends Saga if still the Problem exists. But by deleting, you will Loose Your Boosters. Download 1.35.2 Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga and relogin to Continue.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer βœ“

Hello @gramakg Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community πŸ€—

Do you think your issue could be related to this ---> My game went back to level # 1560

If that could be the issue, try logging out of the game -- reboot your device -- log back in. See if that brings back to your current level (may be try this couple of times)!

If it did not work, unfortunately, you might have to wait till the problem is resolved

NOTE: Whatever it is, please DO NOT reinstall your game unless told by a King Employee.

** That will not do any good at all AND you will loose your progress in the "Rachel Event" too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?