🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck on a level

Dear friends I need a solution to my problem which is that I am stuck on a level and this started after Rachel the raccoon's version which I downloaded and since then I have been returned 100 levels back where I can't progress because there's a sign showing stop telling me that new levels are on the way and that I should play old levels again.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please tell me which game you are talking about and do you have a picture? Then I could help you better. thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @fnasirudeen_theviper 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Friends Saga? 😢

If have you connected with Facebook or King.Com on this game?

If yes, Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If no, sorry for your problem. You make sure to save your progress with Facebook or King.Com on next time. 😔

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you. **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

Perhaps there was a connection problem with your game that caused you to encounter this problem.

Did you encounter this problem after Reinstalling the game app?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?