👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel the raccoon - Stuck on level 3

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

You Are Welcome @kauthar Share Your Screenshot when you are done. ☺️

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2

I pass all Levels please subscribe if you like thank.

• kauthar
    kauthar Posts: 17 Level 2

nice, that's awesome

i will subscribe  wn i get the chance to

• Coconathecat
    Coconathecat Posts: 76 Level 2

Hello @kauthar I just got Rachel. I believe this particular levels are not as hard as others (for example the Olivia levels). But I understand they may vary from one player to other. So, don't give up and good luck!! 💜

• kauthar

@Coconathecat thats so awesome and i wont give up

• kauthar

@sawasdee i just subscribed to ur chnanel

• eugenioneves
    eugenioneves Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited May 2020
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,577 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2020

I finally finished all 10 levels. I echo the advice from @Spinnifix that it is best to play regular levels in the CCFS game to win boosters, and after you have collected a number of them to attempt Rachel side game levels. I completed level 10 but am not sure what I won other than more boosters.

After "Next" I only got extra progress toward a number of boosters. Did anyone have a different experience?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hi! @MountainMom

Thanks for accepting my advice. Yes, level 3 was the most difficult. I finished this challenge yesterday and there was still 13 days left. The only thing I couldn't unlock was Rachel. That will work with her at a new event. I think that the booster and the figure can be charged according to points and stars. It is not so easy to always get 3 stars.

Since Sofia is the player expert of Candy Friends, I would like to know your opinion! I think I do my part but I don't know. Hope it is true what I think.

@Sofia1992

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Spinnifix .Thanks for the tag and about you @kauthar , let me share some info on how to use Rachel's powers properly.

Rainbow Candy

• Swap the Rainbow Candy with any candy on the board to activate. (If hit by another special candy it will hit/paint 4 squares in a random direction)

• Swipe toward the direction you want to hit/paint.
    • Paints the candy a copy of the candy you are swiping with in the 4 squares after the 2 squares you are swiping together. (Blockers, Color Bombs and other Rainbow Candy can not be painted and are hit for 1 layer or if are only 1 layer are set off)
    • Gaps can be included in the 4. (Can jump an empty square and continue painting counting each gap as 1 of the 4)
    • Rainbow Candy starts painting after the 2 squares you are swapping so count four after those squares to see if the 5th is that same color to make a Color Bomb or other special candy. (the rows and columns above and below can be incuded to make a coloring candy or wrapped candy)
    • The new special candy will be place in the top most (if using more than one row) or left most square that was painted.
    • When swiping up or down the new colored candy will first drop to the square which were occupied by the 2 you swapped and then will then based on those will determine if or what special candy it will become. (candy in column beside it are included eg. make a coloring candy)
    • It will only paint up to the edge of the board.
    • If swapping with a special candy the Rainbow Candy will paint the regular candy as that special candy and set them off but will not make another special candy. (Rainbow + Rainbow Combos use 4 squares in the direction of the swipe and opposite of the swipe for a total of 8 painted/hit squares. Can make a special candy.)
    • Colored special candy that are in the 4 being painted will NOT be set off unless it matches with surrounding candy. (Non colored special candy are set off eg. Color Bomb, Rainbow Candy)
    • Striped Candy matched with the Rainbow Candy will create 4 alternating (vertical/horizontal/vertical/horizontal) striped candy starting with vertical.
    • Rainbow Candy swapped with a Coloring Candy will change 1 color on the entire board, for each of the up to 4 Coloring Candy made by the Rainbow Candy to match, the color of the coloring candy. (Rainbow Candy swapped with a Color Bomb will remove 1 color for each of the Color Bombs that were created)
    • Rainbow Candy swapped with a Color Bomb will remove 1 color for each of the Color Bombs that were created. (Does not hit Blockers)
    • Hitting a Rainbow Candy with another special candy will make it shoot out a blast in one random direction hitting/painting 4 squares.
    • The candy above the pair you are switching will drop down and be included and could make a big special candy instead of just a striped candy.
    • Easy Color Bomb when a Rainbow Candy is between 2 of the same color vertically to the flow of candy swipe against the flow to make 4 and they will fall onto the remaining matching candy to match 5 making a Color Bomb
    • Easy Color Bomb 2 - Horizontally swipe when the candy above the swiped candy closest to where the candy will be painted is the same color and there are 4 availble squares. The candy above will drop down and make a color bomb
    • Easy Color Bomb 3 - If the 5th space after where the Rainbow Candy paints matches the candy being swiped it wll make a color bomb

A note is that some of those info above, I found them in the internet while some others I wrote them from my experience with Rachel in the game.

I hope I helped you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?