🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I'm connected to the internet but the game says I'm not.

lunag
lunag Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't access anything in the game and I never receive lives - I'm connected to the internet but the game keeps telling me I'm not.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

How abt other king games or non king games?

try wifi n data to see...

restart ur phone n check for latest version ...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @lunag and welcome to our friendly King Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having these problems. Are you playing the game either through King.com or Facebook? If you are - have you tried logging off the game? Has it said you can't because you have no internet? If you are playing via FB and you can log off the game - you can try temporarily deleting your FB app, then turning off your device for 10-15 seconds, then turn it back on, reload your FB app, then reopen the game and log back in and see if that resolves the issue. Besides what @stan1981 has said, make sure you also clear your cache.

I have found that the King games are fairly sensitive to a strong and steady internet signal (more so than other games) and if there is a slight drop in signal or brief interruption, it can cause a temporary glitch in your game where the game thinks you are playing off line. If it is a major glitch (this happened to me once), usually the only way to clear it is to actually uninstall and reinstall the app. However if you do this you will lose any saved lives and boosters (except for any you paid for) because they are saved on your device and when you de-install the app, that memory is erased.

• MsFins
    MsFins Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. I play 4 candy crush games. Three play without any problem. Candy Crush Friends Saga will not connect to the internet so I cannot log in with either Facebook or my email. Each time I try to log in it says THERE WAS A CONNECTION ERROR. TRY AGAIN IN A BIT. This has been going on for weeks. Please help.

• ninh
    ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

I don’t log in through Facebook but am having the same problem and again Have been for weeks, very frustrating - thinking of stopping playing

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @ninh and @MsFins - I am sorry you have been having this problem for such a long time. I have found that sometimes some of the games will temporarily say I am not connected but usually I can get a connection in a little bit. If you have tried everything else - you may want to de-install and re-install the app, realizing you will lose any saved boosters - so I would definitely use up the boosters you currently have before you do this. Hopefully this will clear up your problem.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

@ninh Heya! Welcome to the candy crush community! And this has happened a lot to me as well but I then decided to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. This was suggested by one of the managers here. The only downside is you lose the boosters you currently had. But your progress stays the same in terms of levels. ✨

• LynnW2
    LynnW2 Posts: 31 Level 2

I just started having this problem on bubblewitchsaga3. I don't want to delete the game because I have collected all the start cats and built the house all the way. is there some other way to fix it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,399 Candy Moderator

Hello @LynnW2 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Since you are having this issue in Bubble Witch 3 game, you will have to post a question in that game itself. It will be easy for us to discuss with you and also not confusing for the Candy Friends community players.

I see that you have already posted a question in BW3. Since this is a different issue, you can post a new question OR post in the same question you have already posted.

Here is the link to post a new question ---> Post a New Question in Bubble Witch 3

See you in a bit in Bubble Witch section 😃

Have a wonderful rest of the day and great week ahead 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?