🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why you take my lives away again and again

Options
Taly_Droog-Ronen
Taly_Droog-Ronen Posts: 4 Newbie

Every time I manage to save a lot of lives you take them all away to zero. It's so frustrating. I spend a lot of money on this game and because you do it I hardly want to give money out. It's so unfair. In total I lost for sure around 600 lives. It's absolutely not something you should do. It makes me start hating this game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,245 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Taly_Droog-Ronen . Welcome to our Community

Sorry that you lost lives

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

• Taly_Droog-Ronen
    Taly_Droog-Ronen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

No, I not update facebook app or other app. This morning I stand again on zero lives. That means that every day I loose the lives I saved in 1 day. Some people are able to save hundreds of lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?